moh bg

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
running moh bg next few days on mid,will try stay out of albs/hibs way best we can,be nice to see as many get the quest as possible....

delete

Can't get enough of FH
remember not to use bleeds ;>

the bunny gets angry if he bleeds?

7d22f0aa815b6f9bb4d686a2992bf2a6.jpg

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Bleh my mids are on ywain , had huge problems doing it last time cos albs used to camp the towers with 4 FGs. Wish i couldve done it here while its quiet.

aika

Part of the furniture
k, will log a set grp to roam in agramon and defend towers

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
if you see me at one of the quest towers on alb, ill be taking them back so others can re-take them later. had a problem just now with albs having the hib and mid ones lol so hopefully others can return the favour :)

eble

Fledgling Freddie
I will keep retaking the Hib ones to let mid/alb take them etc so try not to kill me lol else I might just defend them with my animists :)

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Will try keep retaking mid ones between runs

eble

Fledgling Freddie
it might be an idea to raise all the twrs used for the quest so people can do it solo as well.

they can be rebuilt later, makes for twr taking a hell of a lot quicker

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Don't they rebuild fairly quickly? Will give it a shot and go treb some down,not likely to be until early evening though,busy working :/

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
if you see me at one of the quest towers on alb, ill be taking them back so others can re-take them later. had a problem just now with albs having the hib and mid ones lol so hopefully others can return the favour :)

i take that comment back, thanks to ceixah and his duo partner.

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
Whats with all the ganking, just let people finish the quest..

Why cant we all be friends ? :(

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
we actually left you until you decided to PA me :<

we were trying to do you a favour in taking the bold tower back so others can take it...instead ceixah wants to start dueling on another fotm class with a healer in grp. and then goes for the necro :/ either way before the fighting started and you even saw me and started bowing, i was pointing at the outpost.

aika

Part of the furniture
we were trying to do you a favour in taking the bold tower back so others can take it...instead ceixah wants to start dueling on another fotm class with a healer in grp. and then goes for the necro :/ either way before the fighting started and you even saw me and started bowing, i was pointing at the outpost.

well, we dont need this medal, so we are bored and looking for some action as rvr is empty apart from people doing this quest, I even cancelled DI and wasnt gonna heal , but well.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
well, we dont need this medal, so we are bored and looking for some action as rvr is empty apart from people doing this quest, I even cancelled DI and wasnt gonna heal , but well.

thats all i needed to know so i wont take anymore back.

EDIT : also please dont try and farm beno everynight night from 11pm to about midnight it gets repititive and actually kills off any "want" to rvr from albs.

if you want rp's you should be playing on ywain either way.

2nd EDIT: and dont say cause your playing your EU chars since there your mains, theres no point playing them just to rvr :/ seriously

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH

EDIT : also please dont try and farm beno everynight night from 11pm to about midnight it gets repititive and actually kills off any "want" to rvr from albs.

2nd EDIT: and dont say cause your playing your EU chars since there your mains, theres no point playing them just to rvr :/ seriously

u gonna start paying my subs too?
seeing as u want to start ordering me around u may aswell pay my subs

aika

Part of the furniture

well I finished pve'ing my chars. Sorry if I am trying to have some fun in a game.

And we only farm beno because none of you come out within a 5 meter radius of it unless you have 5 times more the numbers. If you guys came out more and maybe actually roamed in rvr then we wouldnt camp it. It just seems the only place to get action atm.

And the transfer to ywain is pretty far away.

Edit: I remember someone was saying if its red its dead not long ago, so why all the whine now ?

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
what mid twrs are needed for quest so i know what to retake ?

Everz

FH is my second home
Be glad you dont have to do it on Ywain, this was midday :<.

sshot737.jpg

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Be glad you dont have to do it on Ywain, this was midday :<.

sshot737.jpg

Jesus christ it looks like you posted a screenshot from when daoc first came out. That's one nasty UI.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
And we only farm beno because none of you come out within a 5 meter radius of it unless you have 5 times more the numbers. If you guys came out more and maybe actually roamed in rvr then we wouldnt camp it. It just seems the only place to get action atm.

And the transfer to ywain is pretty far away.

Edit: I remember someone was saying if its red its dead not long ago, so why all the whine now ?

Bit hard to roam with a full group camped on the bridge every night, considering theres virtually no alb groups to fight back at all these days. It's no fun getting steam rollered, try roaming in less numbers and you might get more people coming out to fight back.

When the keeps are getting farmed and the ports are being cut ruining virtually any frontier fun at all for albs, most of us will just log or clear of to Labyrinth instead and farm scales. We had hib groups cutting all instant port in albion other night and camping the towers, is that really going to encourage Albs to bother with a half hour run acros the frontier?

You get the kind RvR you shape the battle field for.

Regarding the MoH quest though I don't blame people for fighting at the towers, RvR is boring with this quest on so it's the only action going. Form the BG's and fight for it.

aika

Part of the furniture
Bit hard to roam with a full group camped on the bridge every night, considering theres virtually no alb groups to fight back at all these days. It's no fun getting steam rollered, try roaming in less numbers and you might get more people coming out to fight back.

When the keeps are getting farmed and the ports are being cut ruining virtually any frontier fun at all for albs, most of us will just log or clear of to Labyrinth instead and farm scales. We had hib groups cutting all instant port in albion other night and camping the towers, is that really going to encourage Albs to bother with a half hour run acros the frontier?

You get the kind RvR you shape the battle field for.

Regarding the MoH quest though I don't blame people for fighting at the towers, RvR is boring with this quest on so it's the only action going. Form the BG's and fight for it.

I dunno, many times we are outnumbered. I tried roaming solo but there was virtually no one in the iRvR area and in agramon I got zerged a few times, can't really reduce the numbers, as guildies log in and are bored, so we usually form a group and go try to get some rvr, I can't just disband people from group because we are too many. If there's no action we usually log. I personally finished with all the PvE, so unless I'm helping others in PvE, I'm gonna be in rvr zones.

It's not like we are killing those quest grps or defending those towers on purpose, its just there's absolutely nothing else to do atm.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
bloody rabbit dont seem to be popping

Everz

FH is my second home
@Sept - Was we got 2fg's worth then the Asian zerg hit from the side :<

@Bahu - indeed, Bobs ui 1.86 i think :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom