Mog house bed quest

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
I got the quest after Windy won conquest on Sunday - yay! I bought Moogle the items he wanted and after he took them he said he was off on holiday and he'd be back in a few days.

Does anyone know- Do I have to go back to Windurst to finish the quest or will Moogle tell me from my rent-a-room?

Also, I think I messed up my Mogenhancement by having too many plant pots in there, it just says I have many different elements and there's no key item :(

Bloodvayne

Fledgling Freddie
For the moghancement only one element can be dominant at anyone time, if two or more elements are dominant then no moghancement will be handed out.

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
After looking at your avatar for 15 minutes I still cant figure out what it is Shhy :)

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
It's the imbalance of something in the brain that makes people need prozac.

Or something.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
I've forgotten exactly what it is myself, but what ST said anyways :)

But back to the topic, I'm guessing I need more ice items to get my experience moghancement back. Ohh and Moogle came back from holiday, and I finished the bed quest from San D so that answers that!

/edit: Miss you Garny!

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]

/edit: Miss you Garny![/QUOTE]

Get me fame level 7/8 in Rabao (i think) and i come back :O Having only Carbuncle for 49 levels is the boring ;< Giv Garuda

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Do some quests! Solid has lots of cabbages to spare :D

ECA

I am a FH squatter
its not so hard to get fame up.
Very wearisome if you try doing all at once though.

Rhyna

Loyal Freddie
Lv 7-8 fame in Rabao (jeuno) = buy stacks of boyahda moss from ah's and turn in to the old geezer in selbina :D
Will boost your SD + Bastok fame, thus Jeuno aswell, but unless you've done some quests prehand you will need to do this quite a couple of times :)
But close to no loss on doing it, around 500-700gil pr. stack :)
Gonna need to invest in buying them though, as they go for 7kish on AH for a stack and reward is 600gil each. Think i did this quest 125 times to go from Lv3-7 Bastok fame :D

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Rhyna said:
Lv 7-8 fame in Rabao (jeuno) = buy stacks of boyahda moss from ah's and turn in to the old geezer in selbina
Will boost your SD + Bastok fame, thus Jeuno aswell, but unless you've done some quests prehand you will need to do this quite a couple of times
But close to no loss on doing it, around 500-700gil pr. stack Gonna need to invest in buying them though, as they go for 7kish on AH for a stack and reward is 600gil each. Think i did this quest 125 times to go from Lv3-7 Bastok fame
Why not use cabbages instead of moss? Gives same fame ( right? ) and less of an investment :)

net loss is at most around 60 gil per stack or so. :) which in comparison would be ~ 300 gil for same amount of fame gained?

( edited quote since we're not allowed to post more than X smilies on FH, sucks! )

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
Why not use cabbages instead of moss? Gives same fame ( right? ) and less of an investment :)

net loss is at most around 60 gil per stack or so. :) which in comparison would be ~ 300 gil for same amount of fame gained?

( edited quote since we're not allowed to post more than X smilies on FH, sucks! )

dunno wether it gives same fame as you get a different amount of money reward, so you might get a different amount of fame reward aswell. Besides that you need 5 cabbages and only 1 moss iirc so its less time spend walking to do it with moss. Which results in more time spend on farming, which might result that allthough the quest costs more money to do you can make it up by spending the rest of the time on farming as you spend less time on it ;).

Anyway moss is a alot higher level drop, so it makes sense to me that it actually gives more fame, but might be wrong.

Solid

Fledgling Freddie
I HATE Cabbages :(

Wanna know how many cabbages I got ?

10 Brass Pots
10 Vegetable Seeds
Darksday Seeding
Watersday Feeding Water Crystal
Didnt check plant (allegedly increases crystal yield...Boillox to that I say)
Harvested 4 pots on darksday - nuthin but cabbages
Harvested remainign 6 pots on Firesday - 3 pots gave fire, 3 pots gave more cabbages.

VERY DISAPOINTED

I have 6 stacks of cabbages in my mogsafe atm, at least I can get some decent fame in Selbina now :D

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Solid said:
I HATE Cabbages :(

Wanna know how many cabbages I got ?

10 Brass Pots
10 Vegetable Seeds
Darksday Seeding
Harvested remainign 6 pots on Firesday - 3 pots gave fire, 3 pots gave more cabbages.

VERY DISAPOINTED

I have 6 stacks of cabbages in my mogsafe atm, at least I can get some decent fame in Selbina now :D

Hmm, I think you went wrong when you planted on darksday possibly? I heard you have more chance of getting "dark" items like cabbages and funguses, unless you feed with the opposite crystal, in this case light, which is strong to it. Something to do with too much nutrition I think. Maybes plant on firesday (the day strongest to both the pot and the seed) and harvest on darksday? :)

/edit: Hmm, think I'll try that one :D

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
atleast we know that even when everything is the same its still random what you get? :(

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeh, depends on moon phases too but I really cba to get that involved.

I guess its possible to start harvesting some in one moon quarter and while you're harvesting the moon phase changes so the rest of the pots yield different results.

Full moon gives more items too, so I've heard.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]Yeh, depends on moon phases too but I really cba to get that involved.

I guess its possible to start harvesting some in one moon quarter and while you're harvesting the moon phase changes so the rest of the pots yield different results.

Full moon gives more items too, so I've heard.[/QUOTE]

what i meant was 6 brass pots planted on same day (same moon) fed on same day and harvested on same day and still 2 results, half is fire crystals other half is cabbages. In other words unless quick did the planting/feeding on other days without noticing, there will always be some random variable to it unless planting in daylight/nighttime also matters and he did that with the pots without realising it.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Yes and what I meant was the moon phase changes throughout the day and night. He could have planted in one moon phase, fed during another, and harvested over two different phases or something. For example you start harvesting just after midnight, and by the time you finish the moon phase has changed, therefore affecting the results :)

/edit: 4 moon phases over 24 hours = moon phase changes every 6 hours. If you start harvesting at 5am it's likely the harvesting will overrun into the 2nd moon phase.

Also, some believe that the amount of times you check the plants is a factor :)

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Solid said:
10 Brass Pots
10 Vegetable Seeds
Darksday Seeding

Also, just realised - fire beats ice, not water. You need to feed it ice crystals! Check out my thread in the crafting forum on the Aurora site.

Rhyna

Loyal Freddie
Good point, Whisperess. :p

Just didn't really consider it, found it alot easier doing it with Boyahda Moss, loss isn't bad at all and a stack of those will get you the quest done 12 times, opposed to cabbages which will only get it done 2 times and abit :p
And since you got to run back from Selbina (or warp/teleport if you got that privilege) i tried shortening the amount of runs as much as possible :D

can also bring Millioncorn then, but no idea what the cost/loss is on those

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Apparently cabbages is the slowest and cheapest, millicorn next, then moss being the fastest but with more monetary loss, so it all evens out in the end. I'm tired and cba to find the thread, but it's somewhere on VN quests boards :)

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Rhyna said:
and a stack of those will get you the quest done 12 times, opposed to cabbages which will only get it done 2 times and abit :p
465 cabbages ( ~ 39 stacks ) and warp home = 93 hand-ins :)

was good enough for me, takes ages though :)

( 33 stacks of cabbages is usually enough for one additional gobbie bag level of fame btw ) ( atleast between 1 and 2 )

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
cba doing a ton of quests to build fame and Gryffes doesnt want me bugging him every 2 min for info :> Cabbages are bad due to the fact theres hardly any in the AH. Think ill stay inactive a while sounds more fun :|

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Garnet said:
cba doing a ton of quests to build fame and Gryffes doesnt want me bugging him every 2 min for info :> Cabbages are bad due to the fact theres hardly any in the AH. Think ill stay inactive a while sounds more fun :|

Stop your whining and come back! You can buy cabbages from one of the NPC's in Sandy!

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]Stop your whining and come back! You can buy cabbages from one of the NPC's in Sandy![/QUOTE]

no moneh ingame and irl :|

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Garnet said:
no moneh ingame and irl :|

Stealing dad's credit card 4tehwin!

Welcome back and gratz on 50 :wub:

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]Stealing dad's credit card 4tehwin!

Welcome back and gratz on 50 :wub:[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom