m'off too

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, yeah, I know - the day everyone thought would never come. Like a few of the old-timers recently, I'm leaving DAOC too.

You may see me pottering around over the next few days, as subs on my account still has a while left to run.

Other than that tho - farewell, adios, aurevoir, etc etc.

To those that have made the game so much fun for me for the last 2 years and 2 months - even going way back to the forge in Camelot with Carnelian and Hendrick teaching me the right way to hold a hammer - all I can say is thank you, and I hope I made your time in the game enjoyable too. Too many names to list, so with no further ado - bye!

Ailil

Fledgling Freddie
Aww, you'll be very missed Roa! Take care and have some fun :)

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Will miss seeing you around - and no more of those Roalith pulls either.

Good luck, and have fun!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Linnet said:
and no more of those Roalith pulls either.

Pfft... was never a patch on my tangler pulling :p

Take care Roa :)

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
All the best Roalith, hope you find something in the real world as fun as DAOC - you'll be missed.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Cya Roal me 'ol mucker, good luck for the future and keep safe. Oh and if you see Fishi on your travels give him a poke in the eye from me ;)

Moth Twiceborn

Fledgling Freddie
Awww. See you Roa! It was a pleasure to have you in Utopia! And I shall be turning up at Twp Towers - so beware!

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Take care m8, and good luck to you in RL.

I will be sending Tharkon and Sorcerius here to say bye, not sure what chars they played then, but they said they helped you the begining of your daoc gaming time :)

Edit: and i wont be suprised to see you returning to daoc after a couple of months, its to addictive to give up! :p

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
:(

Will miss you big time :(

keep an eye on Spesh for me :)

Take care mate /wave

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Wish u the best.

Top guy. have a top life.

<Salutes>
Chimaira

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
See you Roalith. I remember when you wore Red and White and called yourself Roalith LeJeun... Seems like a million years ago now.
Take care out there.

sanspite

Fledgling Freddie
Take care now Roa :)

oh and wtf is happening in Wales as ya'll dropping DaoC? ;)

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks all :)

And no, I won't be restarting. Always said to myself that when I quit DAOC it'll be completely - and ToA has really killed any vague semblance to casual gaming for me.

Amuse: Yep, I remember those two - the Albion Senate, a newbie guild back when Prydwen was about a week old. Those were the days...

Chretien: Has always been Roalith Ironfeld or Roalith Unhinged - you might be thinking of my scout, Usor LeSeul. And I thought it was a million years ago? :eek2:

Jupitus: All I'm gonna say, old man, is: pppffffffffffffffffffffffft :p
Oh, that and who needs Tanglers when you can pull the entire pygmy house with one crossbow bolt? Twice in a row.

See you all out there :)

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Roalith said:
Chretien: Has always been Roalith Ironfeld or Roalith Unhinged - you might be thinking of my scout, Usor LeSeul. And I thought it was a million years ago?

Hmm, there's a picture on the Templar gallery of someone called Rolith DeJeun, I though that might have been you. Clearly not then..

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Take good care Roalith and enjoy the real stuff out there! :cheers:

Chretien: Unless memory fails i think Rolith was Brannor's alt? Or was it Jadow? One of those..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom