Modus Minor....

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Hey FH guys!

Modus Minor a mid guild are looking for more euros to have some fun with in CV/NF!

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Is this going to be a new "lets make a Cathal Valley group" thread :) ?

That will fall apart in a few days because people do not show up.

Punishment

Resident Freddy

Shut up and go zo pet a rooted and mezz immune tank you filthy dane !

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH

Nope.. looking for more Euros for our current guild for both CV/NF action.. if u didnt read that :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Did it to kill you obviously.

images

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
So did we

nah i saw u tried to first figure out what realm and what setup to do for CV here on FH! im just looking for more players, but can see i cant find what i need here on FH anyway :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
SH completely died out then Eyez? - what's going down on the server atm? - Lagged Again etc still running?

Anaestheticus

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
SH completely died out then Eyez? - what's going down on the server atm? - Lagged Again etc still running?

Anaestheticus

Hey Anaestheticus my old mate :)

Lagged Again had drama, so they made a new guild called Avoidance of Win IX, then more drama and they have now a guild called There Were Adds! and looks semi active atm.. so me and my broither decided to give Modus Minor a go on making a new EU rvr guild :)

So if u are comming back let me know :) How are u btw and what are u playing in these days ?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Drama drama and yet more drama!!! Drama 4tw!!! Losers :p

Himse

FH is my second home
Played hib on a friends rr11 bainshee a couple of times recently, it's ok, still zergy as hell!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Hey Anaestheticus my old mate :)

Lagged Again had drama, so they made a new guild called Avoidance of Win IX, then more drama and they have now a guild called There Were Adds! and looks semi active atm.. so me and my broither decided to give Modus Minor a go on making a new EU rvr guild :)

So if u are comming back let me know :) How are u btw and what are u playing in these days ?

Have no interest of coming back tbh, think it's completely done for me, LA was the only mid guild out there that wasn't hxc but could still have good fights, now there's no-one, so yeah, not interested, sorry pal, unless you manage to get 10+ good members, its a definite no-no :)

But yeah man, I'm wicked ta - how about yourself?

Dess

One of Freddy's beloved
I've run a couple times with MM. Nice guys and got some talent :)

I'm currently trying to start a little Hib BG rvr guild up for the odd occasion if anyone is interested??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom