Mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Should Mods who constantly call EU players scum really continue to be allowed to mod this forum?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
referring to me i guess. i will post what i usually post.

I am not a mod. all i can do is sticky raid threads in the pve sub forums and move stuff about.

edit: i think the correct term is pond life, nothing at all wrong with the EU players that quit excal/pryd, its the couple of hundred left who ruined it for the masses, its getting to be a rather tired argument really, zomg! you full groupers/soloers are ruining the server mates!!! we leave and the server rots in its own filth. end result is, we were the only ones keeping it going.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Perhaps we should have ppl who moderate the moderators ? ;p

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Look it's another
teacup.jpg

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
referring to me i guess. i will post what i usually post.

I am not a mod. all i can do is sticky raid threads in the pve sub forums and move stuff about.

edit: i think the correct term is pond life, nothing at all wrong with the EU players that quit excal/pryd, its the couple of hundred left who ruined it for the masses, its getting to be a rather tired argument really, zomg! you full groupers/soloers are ruining the server mates!!! we leave and the server rots in its own filth. end result is, we were the only ones keeping it going.

You flatter yourself. The server is still alive and kicking but ofc you wouldn't know that being too leet to play here. You certainly seem to have a giant twig up yer arse with regards to the EU cluster and maybe you should step down from your semi mod status. Lets face it, it's a bit like having a right wing Labour politician on board. Pm me if you don't understand.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
elbeek said:
Lets face it, it's a bit like having a right wing Labour politician on board. Pm me if you don't understand.

Repped =<

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Should Mods who constantly call EU players scum really continue to be allowed to mod this forum?

If you have a problem with a user - click on the "Report Bad Post" link

If you have a problem with a mod - do the same (or PM Jupitus)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Seeing as Tears decided to close the last one here goes.

Should a mod, who is so obviouly anti the EU cluster, be allowed to retain his mod status?

Lock it by all means but it is a non confrontational question

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
IMO yes. Mods are are entitled to their opinions, and I'm pretty sure that they didn't have to sign a contract saying "I will not slag off the EU servers" prior to getting mod status.

As Tears said, if a mod/non-mod steps out of line (contravenes forum CoC) then report him/her.

Purely my opinion.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
the last one was closed, your question answered as much as it could have been without PMing Jupitus. get over it

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
the last one was closed, your question answered as much as it could have been without PMing Jupitus. get over it

I wasn't asking for mods to reply though. It was aimed at those of us who are still actually active on the EU cluster.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Sparx said:
this will be locked too

Hell yeah :)

Raven just has access to sticky stuff - take it from me this is more of a curse than a benefit, I've been there !

Both sticky's and mods are entitled to their own opinions, if you think they are breaking the rules feel free to report the post as mentioned before. Any more threads like this will just be deleted.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
As Alan said - all Raven is able to do is stick or unstick stuff. If his bias towards non-eu servers led him to begin randonmly unsticking threads to cause issues for people raiding I would ban him myself, but that isn't the case. Mods also do retain their ability to think and post for themselves. Yes, it can sometimes be contentious, but that's the spirit of the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom