Mods - any chance of...?

O

old.Noita

A World of Warcraft forum please. Beta is getting closer and closer, and I suspect that many from DAoC will be migrating to WoW either during beta or upon release.

Thank you

B

Belsameth

I'll prod Brinx into this direction. who knows :)

B

Brinx

The guy's not around atm but I should be able to find out within the next couple of days.

M

~Mobius~

Noita go into #barrysworld in Quakenet IRC and bug for one there, I did that for my Middle Earth Online forum and I got it about 10mins later. :)

J

Jonaldo

How long before Twog starts campaigning to be a mod there before it's even up? ;)

E

Ekydus

WoW is seriously over-rated. I have no idea what anybody sees in it. :/

T

tris-

maybe because they like it? you dont HAVE to make negative posts you know.

E

Ekydus

A negative post would be: WOW IS SHIT DON'T MAKE THE FORUM FFS.
I didn't post that. I didn't mean that. So next time please read and give a little time to process before you make your little opinion. :rolleyes:

S

Sard-Nair

Wow, you guys really pick at each other !
n3bie vs Ekydus
Who wins ?....
To be continued.............................

G

Garaen

Can you sign up for beta yet? If so feed me a link please. :)

O

old.Noita

No you cant sign up for beta just yet although Beta will be with us soon - however, its Blizzard so soon could mean... well anyones guess really. They have said beta will start some point between August and October.

Things do seem to be moving quite quickly at the moment tho with almost daily updates of their official webby. So just keep an eye on it for developments.

www.worldofwarcraft.com

Ekydus - thank you for your valuable contribution to this thread :rolleyes:

J

Jonaldo

Givf WoW forum and make me Mod!!!11z0r!

bwahahaaaaaa

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Ekydus is begining to strike me as a Landshark-wannabe...without the cool hair style or posting panache. :p

O

old.Dillinja

I'm with n3wbie on this one, sorry Eky but your post was a little bit pointless in this thread, and yeah, I don't see why he would want to, but he is turning into a bit of a Landshark wannabe. :\

Ekydus was a nice guy, once... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom