Anyone done faster ?

fastlevel.jpg

Ormorof

FH is my second home
nice one, thought my hunters 23 hours to 45 was fast but this is insane :p

gifv that group :D

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
My hunter is in a close second :) altho ive done a few artifacts with her...atm she's 1d19h and 49.2 so she cudve been around same time if i had left her out there till L50...ow ive dragged her to malmo twice for PL too...

I reckon she'd be about same if i hadnt been draggin her all over :) but damn nice m8 ;)

/Dracus

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
nice going snoz - u PvE whore :clap:

Lets see if u can do it faster with your aug-bot.... and YES, its a challenge :cheers:

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
not bad.
prolly you now know too how to play that char? or not yet even put icons to qb? ;)

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Tuppe said:
not bad.
prolly you now know too how to play that char? or not yet even put icons to qb? ;)

hehe owned :touch:

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Minn said:
nice going snoz - u PvE whore :clap:

Lets see if u can do it faster with your aug-bot.... and YES, its a challenge :cheers:
I could maybe get 1 day played 0 hours tbh if always logged it during down time and also kept it there perminant never suicide :]

remi

Fledgling Freddie
my twink was 1day 15hours...sucks ;((((((((((((((((((((((

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
My best is 3 days, pl'd fafne in spindel with fafnir then 48-49 malmö, 49-50 quests

Makwaerk

Fledgling Freddie
I think the first 40 levels are done fastets at redcaps, but the last would be faster in malmo, due to the higher lvl.

anyway one thing that really matters is if you have the spawn to yourself

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Makwaerk said:
I think the first 40 levels are done fastets at redcaps, but the last would be faster in malmo, due to the higher lvl.

anyway one thing that really matters is if you have the spawn to yourself
Yes this is what i said too. 1-42 @ redcaps then move to lair. Could do well under 1 day. Or maybe :)

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Redcaps is good money also should point out i made around 30 plat hinged also from 20-50. Lucky for me my buffbot is lgm ac though and could move that in and out rather then hunter all the time :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom