Moderna farming group 29th 07:00cet

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
In a desperate attempt to get my new Valkyrie ready (+40) for ML3 raid this same day, I'm staring group early and will stay untill valkyrie is +40lvl. After that I will go for ML3 prereq. IF all who are in PL group wish for it, we leave after all leech ready for ML3prereq, and make this combined ModPL-ML3prereq.

So now is there anyone interested in group submit here, first to post will get group first, you know whats needed 3_50SupSM/1_50PacHealer/1_50AugShamie + 5_leech. Fop is a got to have on shamie and optional on healer. I can play any position, so I will take what ever char is needed after all other spots are taken. SoloSM (need to be lvl50 and Supression speced) that wan't to PL arties are also welcome, as this can open up for a secondary shamie getting spots.
If not enough signup by 24:00cet on the 28th I will not set alarmclock for this my selfe.

50SupSM #name + #Leech
50SupSM #name + #Leech
50SupSM #name + #Leech
50PacHealer #name + #Leech
50AugShaman #name + #Leech

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

Want to join with Esenisetoo (Supp SM) and Lilinallte as a leech, 'cause Lili's Erinys Charm needs moderna luvvin':)

Brite

Banned
ill most likely be in moderna tomorrow to finish leveling so sign me up

and ill be at ml3 with alt also

btw done the pre steps ? :/

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
All depending on what im working tomorow I will come with a Pac Healer + SB Leach @ Lvl 47.5

Ratoon

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up

Squeakie 50 supp sm + valk leech.

Also my friend wanted to join :

Penetrating 47 full sup sm and bring his leech when he is 50 but well you take 47s as you said 50 there?.

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Brite said:
ill most likely be in moderna tomorrow to finish leveling so sign me up

and ill be at ml3 with alt also

btw done the pre steps ? :/
Is that a Shamie with fop you have Brite?

poisono said:
All depending on what im working tomorow I will come with a Pac Healer + SB Leach @ Lvl 47.5
Plz post wheather you comming or not befor 24:00cet 28th

Ratoon said:
Signing up

Squeakie 50 supp sm + valk leech.

Also my friend wanted to join :

Penetrating 47 full sup sm and bring his leech when he is 50 but well you take 47s as you said 50 there?.
What I realy mean by 50 is that SM should be Sup49speced so they have higest pbae nuke, and ofc I'd rather pick a 49spec befor a 47spec. But then again in about 3h you should be lvl49 so you can sui out and train in Aegirhamn for a fast sprint back while we get a rest at 10:00am cet, also a good time to sell some stuff.

Ratoon

Fledgling Freddie
Joohl said:
Is that a Shamie with fop you have Brite?

Plz post wheather you comming or not befor 24:00cet 28th

What I realy mean by 50 is that SM should be Sup49speced so they have higest pbae nuke, and ofc I'd rather pick a 49spec befor a 47spec. But then again in about 3h you should be lvl49 so you can sui out and train in Aegirhamn for a fast sprint back while we get a rest at 10:00am cet, also a good time to sell some stuff.
So im in ? what time dus it start you never said

Ratoon

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry I just noticed time im not geting up at 6am sorry I be on about 9 so sorry.

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Well seams like we one SM short, will go ahead with this anyway.

This is how group look like atm:
50SupSM #Yoohl + #Leech
50SupSM #Esenisetoo + #Leech
50SupSM #name + #Leech <----------- Need SM+leech
50PacHealer #Tia + #Leech
50AugShaman #Brite + #Leech

Any SupSM+leech joining in during the morgning will be first to get invite. If no SM for last spot, we pull smaller pulls to start with and increese speed when we get fg.

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
Cant ive only just walked in from work now and ive got to be backup at 9am then back to work by 1pm. *mumbels*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom