Modern-Day Autotrain

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Easy questions, simple yes/no answers.

a) If I were to create a pally, then level him normally from level 1 to 50, speccing only in Chants, Shield and Parry, by the time he's 48 would slash have autoed to 12?

b) If I train in crush as well as the above, would slash have reached 12, enabling me to use a single respec stone on crush to respec the points into slash.

c) Apart from PL from 1-48 (dont wanna), is there any other way to get 50 shield 46 chants 39 slash?

Ta

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
c) Apart from PL from 1-48 (dont wanna), is there any other way to get 50 shield 46 chants 39 slash?

Ignore this question, being a 6am newb

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
chants auto trains too

paci's pala was 48 w/out speccing anything but shield - but I think crush is fine

gervaise

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
So i can train in it, then respec at 48 with a stone?

Paladins auto-train slash and chants has had been said - and I actually liked being crush until I respecced at 40 out of it.

If you have autotrained both though and then you retrain you will lose half your autotrain points - so it kinda defeats the object.

I will add that autotraining slash and chant tolevel 48 (without any PL) was a fun challenge when i did it back end of last year.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
gervaise said:
autotraining slash and chant tolevel 48 (without any PL) was a fun challenge when i did it back end of last year.

Yer, I'm tempted. Got any useful tips?

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
gervaise said:
If you have autotrained both though and then you retrain you will lose half your autotrain points - so it kinda defeats the object.
What? Not sure what you mean by that but you don't lose auto train points.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
What? Not sure what you mean by that but you don't lose auto train points.

I think he meant if you respec at 40 with free respec that you're given you lose the points...

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
you dont lose them :)

btw pala auto thrust too right?

I did one til lvl 8 and got bored :D

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
you dont lose them :)

btw pala auto thrust too right?

I did one til lvl 8 and got bored :D

Mine's 20 and has only autoed in slash and chants, haven't trained anything