Moderators...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
What Are Moderators?
Moderators oversee specific forums. They generally have the ability to edit and delete posts, move threads, and perform other manipulations. Becoming a moderator for a specific forum is usually rewarded to users who are particularly helpful and knowledgeable in the subject of the forum they are moderating.

hmmmm i still have a chance. i just need to sweet talk the FH daddy's

Bahumat

FH is my second home
will anyone in here have a chance of being a moderator?

B

Ballad

Bahumat said:
What Are Moderators?
Moderators oversee specific forums. They generally have the ability to edit and delete posts, move threads, and perform other manipulations. Becoming a moderator for a specific forum is usually rewarded to users who are particularly helpful and knowledgeable in the subject of the forum they are moderating.

hmmmm i still have a chance. i just need to sweet talk the FH daddy's
Who got banned? :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeah they do tilda and jupitus moderates

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Hansmoleman said:
specially you
and no such moderator exists for camlann boards tho tilda closed a thread the other day
My fucking thread the she fucking male. Gonna fucking kill that fucking fuck if she fiucking played camlann! Fuck!

Haton

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
My fucking thread the she fucking male. Gonna fucking kill that fucking fuck if she fiucking played camlann! Fuck!

'die irl' is what you want for insta ban :(

B

Ballad

Ame said:
Die irl. :twak:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom