Football Moderators wanted

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I'm working on a project for a football-related site at the moment that will require a site moderator (I've been desperately digging out old BW mod job descriptions). Anyone got any experience, interest in footy and looking for a bit of part-time work? Would be mostly home-based. PM me if interesed.

Chilly

Balls of steel
If demand is low, I can forward this on to some people I work with who are sport loons and techies.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
PM Ch3tan DaGaffer, he's a football mark and has free time on his hands afaik what with Woolies

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Why would involve anything other than home-based work?

(Serious question as I might be interested, being a student it's fair to say I have a lot of spare time)

Will

/bin/su
If I cared about football at all, apart from tonight when St Johnstone will destroy* Rangers in the Scottish Cup, I would be interested. Sorry.

*Losing may not seem to be destroying, but we will hold the moral high ground

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Why would involve anything other than home-based work?

(Serious question as I might be interested, being a student it's fair to say I have a lot of spare time)

Some of it will involve going to certain games, and there will be the inevitable meetings, usually conf call, but there will always be the occasional need for an office visit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom