Moderator speed test!!

O

old.Tohtori

Quick! Move this to the off-topic! The fastest moderator to grab this and move it gets a suprise prize!

Go go!

Remeber to post when you move it so we get a clear winner!

S

slapmesilly..

choose me for mod!
if I was one this thread wouyld've been moved already!

O

old.Tohtori

41 minutes. Darn, could do better but here's the pwize!!

A rather lost cow by a cactus!

cowctus.jpg

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Brinx
I was out, unfair :/

I'l make a new one sometime. I can't tell when but you'll get a second chance :D

L

-Lonewolf-

There is no time there is no yesterday to a god

O

old.Tohtori

Yesterady is a past tence, unlike time wich is only a concept. Now if you think of a god, it is likely to be ancient. So it falls with the same category as yesterday. In other words, a god was and will be until the godness is nulled(by an act of a god or a gods little sister), therefor, a god is both past and future. Now people believe in "a god". So this makes a god also a concept.

So what is a god? It is a concept of past, present and future.

See Lonewolf?

It's all in the mind.

O

old.Dillinja

"A god" is nothing, because "a god" does not exist.

...I'll regret this at judgement day.

O

old.Tohtori

If you say a god does not exist, you don't fight against a god...you just fight against the concept that people usually have that there is a god. So they can't really throw you to hell for disagreeing with other people now can they?

Now i don't mean a god in the "The God" but a god as in one of many.

But anyways.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
If you say a god does not exist, you don't fight against a god...you just fight against the concept that people usually have that there is a god. So they can't really throw you to hell for disagreeing with other people now can they?

Now i don't mean a god in the "The God" but a god as in one of many.

But anyways.

I see what you mean, but the god, if there is one, seems like a vengeful bastard and would probably be pissed off at people trying to convice others that he does not exist.

O

old.Tohtori

Ah...

Now you speak of "the god". In a sense that there's just one. Maybe there's one who is vengeful and one who gives you candypuffs?

But, who are we to judge what people see as a concept anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom