Mod in power abuse shocker

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Lies I eat with my hands and everything!!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
I just mash my face on the plate and hope at least some it goes in my mouth.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Lies I eat with my hands and everything!!
doubtful :p
I just mash my face on the plate and hope at least some it goes in my mouth.
more accurate. also, that's reasonably accurate for me eating pizza too :/ perhaps I am more geordie than I thought? future researchers will discover that geordies are actually the remnants of the Celts, and I am of the euro faction :)

TdC

well, Will claims he can pick things off the ground with his co><. maybe you are similar?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Everything I pick up from the floor is by the help of my awesome anus

TdC

you work like a vacuum cleaner? or you just drag your arse across the floor a lot?

CorNokZ

It all started when I was a toddler.. My alcholic father had passed out on the floor with beer cans all around him. As I had just learned to walk, I was making my way around naked in the living room exploring(I was naked because mom was out whoring on a streetcorner and cba to change my diaper so I just shat and pissed whenever/where ever). I passed my drunken dad to reach the only living thing in our living room, the potted plant, to eat some dirt

I'm almost at my goal so I reach out for the delicious dirt, but in my eager and shitty balance at the time, I fall backwards instead of diving straight into the dirt

*FLOOP*

The most amazing thing happened! It was even better than eating dirt! I had fallen straight down onto an entire can of beer my smashed up father had dropped on the floor when he passed out!

And that's how it all started

TdC

many things have suddenly become clear to me o0

TdC

paint maybe, glue deffo, dirt is a nono though. it's dirty :p

CorNokZ

I know! Kids do crazy stuff lol

This was my first Roskilde Festival with my parents at the age of 3

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
B2 and i call eachother motherfuckers all the time...but we do it with love.

to me its not so much of an insult (I mean I grew up watching eddie murphy saying it every 10 seconds in most of his movies) more of a catchphrase

i lost track of the things my gf calls me, its funny. I do call her a post op trannie all the time. Id rather be rude than have to walk on egg shells incase she gets upset by something. And i would get bored of the sickly sweet stuff too.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl we do the sickly sweet stuff...but it's usually followed by a motherfucker so it'll be like

aww i wubs you fuckwit

love you too mothafucka

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Teedles, can you change your avitar back to your tiiiiny banana please? that girl looks like the alien and she's scaring me :(

is a really little mouth just about to come out of her mouth and start gnashing at stuff?

don't answer it, i'm too scared.

is it?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
It all started when I was a toddler.. My alcholic father had passed out on the floor with beer cans all around him. As I had just learned to walk, I was making my way around naked in the living room exploring(I was naked because mom was out whoring on a streetcorner and cba to change my diaper so I just shat and pissed whenever/where ever). I passed my drunken dad to reach the only living thing in our living room, the potted plant, to eat some dirt

I'm almost at my goal so I reach out for the delicious dirt, but in my eager and shitty balance at the time, I fall backwards instead of diving straight into the dirt

*FLOOP*

The most amazing thing happened! It was even better than eating dirt! I had fallen straight down onto an entire can of beer my smashed up father had dropped on the floor when he passed out!

And that's how it all started

This post makes me wanna be Danish!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
dammit!

I need another bananana to covet, someone post a pic of their banananana so I can covet it STAT!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
here ya go
2831846951_c0cb5892ef.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom