MoC+BoF bug also in europe?

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Thing over at yankee area aint all right.

You can not use BoF on and then decide to MoC on any of teh characters in grp that has the effect.

This came as a side effect of the moc+soi fix and according to patch notes wasnt meant to be there.

So have you noticed it yet?

Voedockx

Loyal Freddie
yip we have the same bug in Europe, can't MOC when BOF is active...

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Got both BOF and MOC on my druid, didnt notice it yet this patch tho.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Voedockx said:
yip we have the same bug in Europe, can't MOC when BOF is active...

lovely eh? :(

if its only on albs im gonna be pissed :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
Got both BOF and MOC on my druid, didnt notice it yet this patch tho.

From what i've heard it only affects albs.
Have noticed it myself and its very annoying indeed.

As i said, i HEARD it only affects albs but have no idea if this is the case. :p

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
When i played sorc on lamorak, it was not possible to moc when bof was active. Its same with SOI+MOC = no go :)

Voedockx

Loyal Freddie
dump the :) imo, its rly sad a 'bug' like this comes true their 'testing', we albs having a hard time competing, don't need this kind of restrictions to pester us

Septina

Part of the furniture
Voedockx said:
dump the :) imo, its rly sad a 'bug' like this comes true their 'testing', we albs having a hard time competing, don't need this kind of restrictions to pester us

ok :):):)

Farhach

Fledgling Freddie
Voedockx said:

Poor you :(

Though, this means that your sorc is officially "hardmode" now. People will envy you. They will throw palm leaves and oil infront of you when you come riding your donkey.

:)

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Regardless all the 1337 talk, IF they implemented this the way it sounds like they did (disabled MOC + BOF as well, and only for albs?) we either got an incredibly restricted game engine or a programmer that needs some serious help.

Anyone have any hard proof of this? And how come we didnt hear any of this from the yanks?

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Docs said:
Regardless all the 1337 talk, IF they implemented this the way it sounds like they did (disabled MOC + BOF as well, and only for albs?) we either got an incredibly restricted game engine or a programmer that needs some serious help.

Anyone have any hard proof of this? And how come we didnt hear any of this from the yanks?

working as intended

design decision

tabled need specifics

:m00:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Farhach said:
Though, this means that your sorc is officially "hardmode" now. People will envy you. They will throw palm leaves and oil infront of you when you come riding your donkey.
Haha, and then put fire to the oil? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom