Mobs in the frontiers

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
What do you think about the mobs in the new frontiers? There stands alot of tightly packed mobs around and one step wrong and you can have like 10 mobs on you / your group.
Imo they are ok, im yet to get uber aggro.. Have pulled some icestriders tho - nerf their aggro range! :eek:
Last night I saw, while stealthed with hunter nearby, a nearly fg of hibs getting whiped to those kobold-like mobs that are between bledmere and nottmore. Was kinda funny :fluffle:

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Nice for charming stuff without having to wade thru' every bloody trash mob aggro'ing you b4 you get to the pet you want.

I nearly shot my bolt when I saw all those frost stallions stood in one place :D.

Mael, 50th ment.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
those kobold mobs was in old odin aswell. but well hidden up in the hills.

atm fg vs fg tend to fight there, and THEY ARE UBER these mobs =P

I fought 1 yellow con kobold assasin. used full Cs line and stuff hilarious =P

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Chimaira said:
I fought 1 yellow con kobold assasin. used full Cs line and stuff hilarious =P

They used to be fun when they were still flagged charmable, going permanantly invisible after 10mins, bleeding styles...not even sure if they pa'd or not. Would knock 50% hps off yell con keep guards in opening melee round anyhow.

Mael, 50th ment.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
I've run around the midgard frontier a bit, re-found most of the mobs that were there, but I can't help but think that the new frontiers are nowhere near as nice a place to xp in as the old ones.

The undead camp seems to have disappeared and the mobs that were there have been spread out over a much larger area. Behind the Midgard relic wall, there's some Frosty Scuttlebugs and the other things that you could level up on in Uppland, but again, nowhere near the amount that there used to be, and they're spread out all over the place.

As a whole the frontiers are okay, except for those irritating unpassable hills that stop you dead in your tracks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom