MOBS In PVP

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
is anyone else becoming seriously irritated by the amount of mobs who interfere in PvP combat - some classes rely on kiting which in some places is impossible without spending a shitload of time avoiding all the wandering aggro

its seriously interfering with PvP for me - i suggest implementation of code so when you are in PvP combat mobs surrounding you are 75% (or something) less liekly to aggro

anyone else gettign annoyed with this? Guard patrols adding in breifine etc used to annoy me as well

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
I'd like duels priest vs somebody in high agro zones,MC and fear pwn !

Ebonn

Loyal Freddie
Fedaykin said:
anyone else gettign annoyed with this?

Not really, just adds an extra thing to watch out for, not that hard to deal with...

Aada

Part of the furniture
The mobs are fun, its funny to watch the fool that attacked you follow around and get eaten alive by the 2-3 mobs eating his a$$.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Heh, its fun with hunter tracking on since you can lead someone straight into an agro patch which you can see but they cant, its fun. :p

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Fearing people into aggro is always good.

Mind controlling people into aggro is even better.

I like it :D

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Its simple the way to win a fight is to chose where to fight and mobs are just a part of the battlefield so if you keep running into mobs maybe you should run another way next time or change tactic, after all whats the alternative remove all mobs from the zone whenever a PvP happen so noone aggros them ;)

Spix

Fledgling Freddie
Tsssss, aggro mobs are a pre-requirement for a good use of fear so dont think so :)

Maybe better to remove the need of covardly kiting tactics.
Stay and fight or roll a class that can if you dont like the antikiting system (aggro mobs), they are probably the only help for those unlucky enough to get kited by a ranged class :twak:

Or we remove the aggro mobs and we have a salt desert with casters running around dotting each other, sounds like fun

Ceryseth

Fledgling Freddie
I do find the aggro range abit exaggerated, but i find pvp fights really funny.
But for some reason i find it too easy to run away from my rogue unless i have stocked up on nets, or my poison procs.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
it's not CS
there is some danger to pvp, it makes life interesting
stop whining imo :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom