mobs for enchanters

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
so, im leveling an enchanter currently level 26. any tips on mobs for my level and up?

id prefer those who are weak to pb. and dont have much hp. anyone whos a mob xpert ^^?

would be good if it was auralite mobs too. do auralites drop inside catacomb zones? im not talking about instances btw

Mylhia

Fledgling Freddie
if you take a horse to necht you will find mobs on your way that will be yellow orange and red and purp. The closer you go to necht the higher the mobs get :)

Good luck

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
how do u plan to kill them?

light dd? pbae? pet kills?

Everz

FH is my second home
Try Spraggon ID's, there weak to energy if i remember correctly.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
well i was planning on pb them, gonna check out all your tips thanks very much, and stallion where in stockholm do you live? :D

Sypher

Fledgling Freddie
i leveled my chanter 20-50 solo recently hamro, without buffs before cata. i leveled to 26 in spraggon den, focus pulling 2-3 orrange con at a time, after that i went to a spot just outside coruscating mines, i forget which direction it is to the mines exactly, but as you move towards cain, its the clump of trees on the right just before the big drop, you cant miss it, there are orrange/red/purple con elf mobs there which can be taken easily and with good exp until lv 33-34 (be careful cause they can add if pet is close to others) i then leveled the rest of the way in corus in 4 different camps, focuspulling 2-3 all the way.

duno if that will help, thats just how i did it, and didnt take me that long, whatever way you choose, hope it works out for you =)

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
how did you manage 3 oranges? i can only take one :(

Sypher

Fledgling Freddie
focus till pet is about 10-15% then pb, ull be surprised how much damage pb does on mobs, just make sure uve passived the pet back next to you, so that pet hasnt died by the time you've got to pbaoe'ing, quick cast pbaoe helps aswell. will be lots of downtime in between pulls, have TV or something to not get too bored =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom