Mobile Phones

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Ch3tan
Once you can afford/make the leap and get a phone that does all those things, you will understand. Its very convienient to have a phone that does everything.
I pretty much had choice of what phone I wanted, this was a year ago though. I chose this as it can take a lot of knocks and be bounced around.

I

Insane

Originally posted by Jonaldo
I pretty much had choice of what phone I wanted, this was a year ago though. I chose this as it can take a lot of knocks and be bounced around.

you mean you had a "choice" of getting either a free phone, or paying money for the type of phone we're talking about now.

I recently went back to orange and they were kind enough to give me a Sony Ericsson T610 for free, very nice phone i might have to say, and its better than the old Nokia's i've had to use (5100 being the last one)

i got a beautiful photo of a girls bum from when i was shopping during the weekend :D who says camera phones are useless? :p

S

S-Gray

I have a T610... its had a bit of an accident tho

1) Was at work, put a new pen in my pocket with same fun (Did it all the time with other pens), put hand in pocket pulled it out (My hand) and it was covered in blue ink. Shit myself and get phone out of pocket only to notice its covered in blue ink, managed to get most of it off but theres some light stains still remaining.

2) Other day while i was sorting out my PC, i put my phone down behind my keyboard, and just checked the PC (dust cleaning and shit) anyway, once i was done with the Screwdriver (Which is magnetic) i too placed it behind the keyboard without knowing phone was there. After about 15mins i noticed where my phone was and quickly grabbed it.... but unfortunatly damage was done because now theres a small blurred circle on the screen...

Bah :(

Im thinkin of going in for a Sharp GX10 because i think a flipfone would be more in order for me while my phone is in my pocket at work

C

Conchabar

a phone that can do everything is never better then the real thing although can be fun at parties i guess : p

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Insane
you mean you had a "choice" of getting either a free phone, or paying money for the type of phone we're talking about now.
No. This was paid for and is pay as you go. It was a present from my dad and I had the choice of pretty much whatever phone I wanted, as I said.

T

Tom

Originally posted by S-Gray
Ibut unfortunatly damage was done because now theres a small blurred circle on the screen...

Try putting it in front of your tv screen while you switch it on, or the same with your monitor, hitting the degauss switch.

C

Ch3tan

Originally posted by S-Gray

Im thinkin of going in for a Sharp GX10 because i think a flipfone would be more in order for me while my phone is in my pocket at work

Noooo! Get the gx20, its hardly offered, but is available. Probably the best camera phone around.

R

Rekin

Originally posted by Jonaldo
Got a PS2 & PC for games.
Can also e-mail with PC and look at the intarweb.
Got a camera I can take pictures with.
TV indoors has a colour screen and if I want to listen to nice tunes I play a cd.

Yes, but you're missing the point. You can't take any of those items apart from the camera out and about with you, yet you can when they are all bundled into a phone.

SG, SonyEricsson have just released a new version of the T610 in a flip phone format. It looks pretty good (for a flip phone) and offers all the brilliance the T610 does.

I honestly think the T610 is the best phone on the market right now. Great pictures, great screen, great user interface (much prefer it to Nokia's now) all in a tiny package (tis barely larger than an 8310i).

H

hoggsboss

not really on topic so to speak but i ordered a motorola v525 today as i have got sick of waiting for the v600 to arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom