Phones Mobile Phonery

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
you can get the 64 iphone 4s sim free but apple want about £700 for it. Feck that.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Miri do you know anything regarding buying out a contract with orange? I have 10 months left at £15 a month. I read somewhere that I would have to pay the monthly amount minus vat. Multiplied by the remaining months. Is that true and are there disconnection fees?

soze

I am a FH squatter
If you are having signal problems ring up and complain first saying the contract is not fit for purpose. I have done this before and got a discount on my monthly bill about £5 I think. Could be worth trying as it will bring down the cost of any payment you do have to make to leave.

*This might only work for your home address if that's where the contact is billed too.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Apple sell them unlocked. Like mine is.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
If you are having signal problems ring up and complain first saying the contract is not fit for purpose. I have done this before and got a discount on my monthly bill about £5 I think. Could be worth trying as it will bring down the cost of any payment you do have to make to leave.

*This might only work for your home address if that's where the contact is billed too.

Nah the phone signal is ok, it's the 3G service that's ropey at best :(

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Just to follow on from my posting earlier in the thread.

I phoned up O2 today and spoke with upgrades. I told them what I was interested in and they just put me straight through to Retentions. :)
The lady on Retentions was lovely. I wanted their £21.50 a month tariff with a free white Galaxy S2. The O2 page shows £59.99 for the phone on that tariff but Phones4U has the same tariff with a free phone. She went off to check something for a minute and came back saying that they could match the Phones4U offer, so I took them up on it! This is the contract I have for my wife. She wants the girly white phone. :D

The good thing doing it this way is that you avoid going through credit checks and all that stuff again.

Embattle

FH is my second home
My TM Desire contract runs out next month, have been looking at the HTC One S myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom