mob help please

- English -

Resident Freddy
Anyone here able to help me and a few friends find mobs in either classical, SI or catacombs which give good drops to level 30-37. Something like the houses in Alb / SI which basically dropped items everytime you killed them. Will be 4-5 People in group if that helps :D

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
catacombs instances+aurilite (or whatever it is called) merchants in catacombs

- English -

Resident Freddy
those items for lvl 40 are 3-400 aurulites a peice. Is there a way in which you can buy aurlite armour and salvage it for more money, like DF seals?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
well you can, but the return on it is crap. you could try corus mines for drops, though they arent very good, were ok in the old days for exping though :) later on head down to innis and and then go into EZ and kill the azures then the glimmers, usually a fair amount of drops there (look for the named azures for LW drops/lots of metal) or even fomor in SI.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
also you may want to check out the twisted fomorians (think thats what they are called) near necht in SI, they seem to drop lots of jewel slot items.

Espen

Banned
corus items is "ok" for leveling.. and they seem to drop alot of armourstuff. (cloth/leather) mostly... also remember theres a named mob in each bg that drops a very nice item :)

also check out daoc.warcry.com for one-time drops like..

Named Luch Hunter (Banghaisgidheach) outside Treibh Caillte in Lough Gur, name escapes me at the moment, but lots of letters, you will know it when you see it. Realm
Hibernia
Min Level
NPC: Banghaisgidheach
Starting Location: Treibh Caillte
Reward
Feline Tail-Waist item- +4 Power, +4 Dex, +6 hp

Mouse Lord's Tail-Necklace- +9 Empathy, +7 Str Class
ALL
Prerequisite
--
Not Repeatable
Author: Shyde-Bors, Janx, Tarrok
Author's Comments: not too bad for stumbling on it by accident.

Reward
Pooka's Tooth Earring
Jewel Item
4% Matter 4% Body
6 Empathy 6 Intelligence
Cannot be sold to merchants.

just search for quests, hibernia .. 30-37 and they pop up. :)

Eredrin

Fledgling Freddie
Outside Aalid Feie in SI there are Sylvan and Fomorian mobs, don't know exact lvls but fomors are from green and up and sylvans from blue and up for a 50, at least the sylvan mobs drop alot of weapons, not so sure about the fomors.
Also around Necht there should be a couple of decent spawns for that lvl range, check out the valley full of treemobs a bit south (iirc) from Necht

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Have you tried some of the spots around scathaig (nf) green/grey to 50 and mobs turn grey to a 50 if they are 34 or 35 ... errr ... mount collory general area is good, the east side is best. You can find lvl 34/35ish mobs next to the north mile gate in collory, on the relic side of it, not the rvr, saves you from getting lame ganked. Explore around that area, there are some harder mobs too. They come in grps of 2's or 3's ... weak vs slash/pierce/energy/heat and pretty much everything actally haha. For mainland dungeons try Treibh Callite (ticket from connla to errr ... the bottom on the list). Go all the way and check map for the exact /loc etc. Minipit in Coruscating mine, but drops are quite crappy. For exp, glimmerlings in ... name escapes me ... they drop loot, and roleplay items too for extra exp i believe (.1 per rp item and you can hand in max of 20 iirc)

Cba to think of anymore atm so go explore ftw tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom