Mmo players and forum members !!! U ARE TO BLAME !

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
I wasted my time reading that article, if he wanted to make it funny he should have made it lots shorter and less 1996 language

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Actually was hilarious, altho i think he just falls in one of his own "genre" :

There is a special breed of imbecile that only lurks message boards, rarely posting anything at all. How do they cause trouble, you ask? These people are “professional ranters”. Confident in the knowledge that being a writer for a website gives them a “unique perspective” and makes them right about everything, they do not hesitate to spit out the most inane, mind-numbing tripe you’ll ever have the misfortune to read.

Some ranters were genuinely insightful and funny, but all of them have retired. The only function now served by the ranters of old is for people to falsely claim some sort of connection to them * as a “guest writer” or, heaven help us, an “avid reader” in a desperate attempt to gain even the tiniest scrap of legitimacy for their site and/or message board posts. Naturally, these claims are, in a word, bullshit, and the Great Ranter of yore wouldn’t be caught dead associating with these inbred degenerates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom