Mmmpie

V

vintervargen

[whine]

since i agreed to the duel and only got one shot in you before melee (ranger vs friar wopee) you could at least have the decensy to let my bot rezz me... but nono, maybe you dinged rr3 on him?

M

mmmpie

Hi Alderian,it popped my head 1 sec after i killed Vintervargen ,that it was ur Bot,and not another Hib! sorry

Well if we should duel another time,it would make it more realistic,if u stealthed and supriced me <--- like u always do,instead of standing 20 meters infront of me,unstealthed,ofc i turn on my endurance chant and sprint towards u,after we both had /bowed,so dont blame me for getting 1 shot in,if u wanted more distance to get more shots in u could have taken it!

thx again for u being fair while i fought the mid /salute,and sorry again with the bot thingy,my mind reacted 2 slow :(

/regards Mmmpie [battlefriar]
Saurons Minion [Gimped Merc dirt thrower]
Proud Member of Dragon Knights!

btw Alderian do u consider a duel fair when ur ranger swollow 7-8 buffs from ur Bot against a (rr3) friar before a duel?i have the baseline buffs the belong 2 my class,do i have 2 say much more,or is it a fair duel?

E

Ekydus

Guys, guys, guys.

Use your initiative please.
If you are going to make it a Buff Bot name it something affectionate like Iamabuffbot.

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by mmmpie
btw Alderian do u consider a duel fair when ur ranger swollow 7-8 buffs from ur Bot against a (rr3) friar before a duel?i have the baseline buffs the belong 2 my class,do i have 2 say much more,or is it a fair duel?

ill remove buffs if i can start off with a critshot in your behind, that is what my class is designed to do.

also,i have 44+17=61 in pierce, i get +20 to my style bonuses, how much is yours?

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Ekydus
Guys, guys, guys.

Use your initiative please.
If you are going to make it a Buff Bot name it something affectionate like Iamabuffbot.

Fairplay Shmairplay is mine ;)

btw, out of interest, what lvl PF does a ranger with a bot use? :p

V

vintervargen

i got 36, its speed shout and dmg add with +15-20 dmg/swing, rangers are kings on ooe fights :D, except for pallys mayhap

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom