Mmmmmmmmmmhmmm Oo

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Stop wishing we still had OF Septina, you're only hurting yourself, you silly little girl. :(

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Mein Gott the fight with mid zerg 7-9mins thru vid or so is nice.. that blademaster seems a bit cack, cool vid though :)

Bibi

Fledgling Freddie
Pleeeh - im at work atm , cba to downloadit here ...
Gibb hug instead, Sept !

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
inflames said:
cool movie - this bard is very slow with Demezz ;]

But he heals :clap: liked the movie still go for determination as best hib movie :)

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Nerf you anonymous login guys in there, get out so we can download too ! :)

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
I started downloading it before I went to work this morning, should be finished when I get back :)

As for cool Hib movies, then try and seek out Lios Alfar3. Hib melee guild that played/plays on same server as Lagged Again on US. Its pre toa and contains only 1 fight v LA and a "few" albs.. Its very cool :)

/edit its drood pov btw

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
old movie but still nice those french arent as bad as i thought :p would love to meet them on pry tho xD

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
one of the best hib movies imo, some mad skills (and way too high rr, 2-3 rr 11 rest rr10 or something just as stupid) their bard has 2 rr11 afaik (hero and bard). Im impressed everytime i watch it

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
inflames said:
cool movie - this bard is very slow with Demezz ;]
Incredibly slow. Was boring tbh, a 40 minute video of bard slowly mezzes a semi afk zerg -> chanters bomb it. Repeat x 20.

Lotheric

Fledgling Freddie
Nice movie, lol @ amount of stupid 2-handed twolls.

And oh, give OF back :(

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
Incredibly slow. Was boring tbh, a 40 minute video of bard slowly mezzes a semi afk zerg -> chanters bomb it. Repeat x 20.

Is 5fg mids chargeing 1fg hibs (10 min long fight) a video of bard slowly mezzes a semi afk zerg -> chanters bomb it? :p

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Eden said:
Is 5fg mids chargeing 1fg hibs (10 min long fight) a video of bard slowly mezzes a semi afk zerg -> chanters bomb it? :p
yup

cos tbh thats all that happened. Mez zerg, bomb it, run around for 5mins till one side dies and repeat.

And a 40min vid is fucking boring.

Tusk

Loyal Freddie
Kraben said:
I started downloading it before I went to work this morning, should be finished when I get back :)

As for cool Hib movies, then try and seek out Lios Alfar3. Hib melee guild that played/plays on same server as Lagged Again on US. Its pre toa and contains only 1 fight v LA and a "few" albs.. Its very cool :)

/edit its drood pov btw

Lios alfar is from hib lyonesse...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom