MmmmMmmMm

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Damon_D

How was ya pizza..mine was great.nothing like pizza and a cold coke or beer :)

C

Cami

thought it was the lurics from the Crash Test Dummies song..

T

The Real Redi

screw your pizza

<---- Triple decker Bacon, Egg, Sausage, mushroom and ketchup sandwich

:cool: yeah baby... i can feel my arteries hardening with every chew, but oh... its... soo... good... can't resist...

O

old.GeForce

who wants pizza anymore...

KEBAB + PIE 4TEHWIN! ;)

O

old.Dillinja

If we post shit like this on Excal OT it gets closed in about 5 minutes and we get threatened with a ban.

B

Berz Blackburn

Some people need to feel important by posting :rolleyes: *cought*

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by Berz Blackburn
Some people need to feel important by posting :rolleyes: *cought*
If you cant comment on pizza plzz dont comment at all , this is a serious thread about pizza and well...stuff you know..you cant just post random stuff and such..well you can but... "" Ohhh look more cold beer ""...

D

Derric

The pizza was great,had a kebabpizza with pineapple.
Sad to say I didn't have any alcoholic beverage to it,cos the place where I ate it didn't have any rights to sell alcohol.
Still...it was a mighty fine pizza.

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Retards tbh

Hmm no one is forcing you to read/reply in this thread..if it makes you feel un-secure then slowly back away...tbh..Retards are peopel calling other peopel retards for no other purpose than calling them retards... Did you have a reason for calling anyone here a retard ???

And to Squirrel boy (Berz Blackburn )..maybe you should let someone besides your squirrel play with ya nut's..would make a change yes ???

B

Berz Blackburn

Just foad Damon, i have been reading all of ur replies for a long time ...all i can say is .....retard!

I don't have to explain myself i can see the retards.

Damon thanks for your kind offer but i have allready got someone to play with my nuts but i will remember you if i ever get desperate :)

D

Damon_D

I'll rather not have peopel like you thinking of me thank you very much... and there we go again calling peopel retards....It's realy not very nice..moron is ok , stupid feeker yeah..retard nahhh
Ofcourse you being a complet and utterly brainded tosser its ok..you prob cant help it... Now if you would go call your mom , and ask her to help you down form the chair so you can go play with you "marbles "....Ahhh thank you miss's and plzz dont let him play with it again..its clearly not good for him

B

Berz Blackburn

Can someone translate that into english please? I lost my Damon dictionary :/

D

Damon_D

I'm sure if you ask nicely you mom will come and help you find it... I could be wrong thou and she will just hit you in the head with a club for being you..but I guesses that the chance you take being you..

B

Berz Blackburn

We are not all as lucky as you to have our mum at our beck and call and unfortunately my mum is about 500 miles away so i can 't really ask her to make a special journey just to find something for me :(

D

Damon_D

Ahh well dont be sad..I'm sure who ever is taking care of you is doing a....job

T

The Real Redi

<wanders over, and puts a big fat padlock on the gates of this one, and a sign>

"Dear BW,

this is my own personal padlock, from my chastity belt, so PLEASE lock this up and return mine before it all gets squishy and messy in here, eh?

startin to sound like excal OT in here, dudes...

P

[PS]Mung

Posts like this are only there to attract irrate comments.
Please just ignore them and they'll get fed up with it eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom