mmmm

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yuk, any kind of cola sucks as a mixer with alcohols. Vodka and lemonade, cranberry, more vodka, jeager and red bull all are acceptable however.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
one of my mates drinks red wine mixed with cola when he goes out. Yuk

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I used to drink vodka straight but I stopped doing it because I value my insides so I dilute it now :p the last thing I want to turn into is Michael Flatline and the Liver Dance.

Anyway soon as this stuff starts to work i'm going to play Bad Company 2 all night drunk as a fart because its fun.

p.s I shall listen to Pendulum while doing all this pew pew!

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Pepsi: for when they don't have coke.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol i was lately introduced to dirty vimtos (generally called cheeky vimto, but not the way i do them) where you mix blue wkd & 2 shots of port, very yummy!!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
lol i was lately introduced to dirty vimtos (generally called cheeky vimto, but not the way i do them) where you mix blue wkd & 2 shots of port, very yummy!!

try jagermeister ez you shant be disappointed

Marc

FH is my second home
I have been drinking jack daniels and coke by the gallon tonight and im sober. I really dont get it. I must have had between 10-15 doubles and im fine but give me a 2 large glasses of white wine and I just insta fall asleep minging.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I have been drinking jack daniels and coke by the gallon tonight and im sober. I really dont get it. I must have had between 10-15 doubles and im fine but give me a 2 large glasses of white wine and I just insta fall asleep minging.

some people get effected in different ways :p if I drink stella for example I turn into a violent yob yet when I drink anything else i'm just a good laugh so i'm told.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

Port and lemonade works better and is ALOT cheaper. Tis actually a favourite tipple of mine. :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
try jagermeister ez you shant be disappointed

that's the thing you have with red bull isn't it? if so then I believe I have tried it...can't recall whether or not I liked it but I didn't puke rofl :cheers:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
that's the thing you have with red bull isn't it? if so then I believe I have tried it...can't recall whether or not I liked it but I didn't puke rofl :cheers:

it has sort of an aniseed taste to it tis very nice also one of the few drinks you can store in your freezer and it won't ever get frozen :p

kiliarien

Part of the furniture

Kalimotxo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The best thing about it is, the nastier (ie. cheaper) the red wine, the better it tastes!

some people get effected in different ways :p if I drink stella for example I turn into a violent yob yet when I drink anything else i'm just a good laugh so i'm told.

There's a reason Stella is nicknamed 'Wife-beater' - I'm the same.

Gimme cider for most of the night (and not that paint stripper strong ass shite) and then a few voddies to finish off. :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
red wine is good for you aswell :p I drink it sometimes but not really a fan of red prefer white wine.

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie

Kalimotxo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The best thing about it is, the nastier (ie. cheaper) the red wine, the better it tastes!

There's a reason Stella is nicknamed 'Wife-beater' - I'm the same.

Gimme cider for most of the night (and not that paint stripper strong ass shite) and then a few voddies to finish off. :D

red wine + cola is Kalimotxo yes (kalimocho) although u can grab some good cheap wine here in Spain paying 30 cents more, the come in bottle so u can have a sweet mix, adding granadine or blackberry liquor (sugar optional)

it is like 1/3 red wine + almost 2/3 cola + 1/20 blackberry/granadine + 2 sugar small spoons for 1 litre Kalimotxo
Don't forget 3
3-4 medium size ice cubes

Kalibatxe = same but white wine and lemon gas drink (fanta) no blackberry licquor or granadine

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom