Mmmkay... that's why I prefer not to know how fellow players look like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Well... blessed insomnia...
Actually wanted to look up some info on my little Enchanter, whom I terribly neglected lately, and stumbled over the Round Table event review on Allakhazam.

Now why did I click on the links to the pictures?? What did I expect? Beautiful people?
BARF:)

I like to call this one: Who ate all the trolls?
dc_01.jpg

HAVE AT THEE! Ugly Albions captured an even uglier elf (or a pig with pointy ears?) ... that creature wrapped in a yellow curtain is hiding a barrel of beer... and gawds! The Highlander! Mwhahaha!
dc_02.jpg

E

Eblessair

RRRROOOOOOFFFFFLL
Mythic dev team, i take it? :)

S

Sortbane

Mythic dev team, i take it?

LOL! Fanmeetings are the same everywhere and suspicious people show up and make a total fool of them selves (reminds me of a strip from Dork Tower :) )

on a other hand, those people actually make that bubblegum chewing cow look attractive :eek6:

/em takes on his shoes and runs to the neighbor and goes "heere sheepy sheepy!" :m00: :m00:

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

The Knights of the Round Glasses.

Good luck to 'em, hope they had fun. I think they were quite aware they'd be made the objects of ridicule so I admire them for their bravery. I don't admire them for their looks though.

D

deadparrot

aye roleplayers are indeed a scary breed

:m00: :m00: :m00:

S

Sortbane

aye roleplayers are indeed a scary breed

hehe, indeed.. shouldn't really be saying anything since I myself is an oldschool PnP RPG'er and a semi-gother :rolleyes:

looks like they had fun tho... being around "like-minded" people :D

I

ImLestat

Make fun of people for dressing up, and for roleplaying, I don't care much for that. People that do such things must always be aware that what they do must seem odd. But there are always evil people laughing and pointing fingers at people that are not "beautiful" as you say. You should be ashamed of yourself, going around calling people pigs. This is just as in school, when there was the "hip" people, and those that were not. I was about to lower myself to your level and start calling you names, but that wouldn't be worth it....

M

Mousey

I agree with the above comment... if it makes people happy and have fun and hurts no-one else then good luck to them...

... and there is a sneaky part of me which feels these real life role players are having more fun - from real life - than someone glued to a keyboard role play - like me.

In fact I quite envy them!

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by old.ImLestat
Make fun of people for dressing up, and for roleplaying, I don't care much for that. People that do such things must always be aware that what they do must seem odd. But there are always evil people laughing and pointing fingers at people that are not "beautiful" as you say. You should be ashamed of yourself, going around calling people pigs. This is just as in school, when there was the "hip" people, and those that were not. I was about to lower myself to your level and start calling you names, but that wouldn't be worth it....

I totaly agree with this. Could't have wrote better myself.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

LOL :)
I give a rat's ass if they are roleplayers or not...
Children, I have played PnP for the last 15 years, went to LARP's, hosted a Pbem for over two years... what does it have to do with being just plain ugly? Nothing...

If someone makes a fool out of him/herself in public, they have to face the wind.
I have never been a friend of so-called political correctness.
And I don't intend to start now. Glad I could hurt your feelings by making fun out of diet pepsi drinking freaks... gawds...

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Bleh...
Just ask yourself: have I ever laughed about other people at their expense? If your answer is no, you are either a saint or lying.

It's part of life and that simple.
Darwinism at its best *shrug*

I personally don't care... it's not like I sent them each an email stating that I was making fun out of them on BW;)

F

Fafnir

But i never laughed at a person that has the guts to be himself and doin what they like to do. Except for thoose pityfull bullies out there, that have to gang up on others to feel better about themself.

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I somehow get the feeling that you were exposed to such bullies, Fafnir... ;)

G

Graknak

LOL, these pic's make my day full of LD's and loads of lag :p

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by sickofit...
I somehow get the feeling that you were exposed to such bullies, Fafnir... ;)

Yes for 10 years, until i my fist conected with their faces, then they stopped. But i dared to be myself, did't follow the mainstream, was a nerd, still are and proud of it.

O

old.tRoG

looks like thats the 40+ population of camelot...

V

Vell

What else is there to say? How about: Grow up!

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I find it highly amusing that the last resort in forum "debates" is telling someone to grow up... and it is always used in such a cunning fashion...
I am crushed by your argument, Vell. Defeat! Woe is me!

And just on a sidenote:
This is how EXCALIBUR is spelled, retards...

E X C A L I B U R - like in King Arthur's sword

Not Excaliber... is it so difficult?

O

old.Ozwin

Sickofit, im all for free speech and you making your somewhat misguided comments but how about u post your picture on here so we can skitt you. I bet u r no Brad Pitt.
If you want to diss other people , thats up to u. There is a difference between political correctness and being a throughly unpleasant individual which from your post you are unfortunately the latter.

O

old.Alliandre

If you want to diss other people , thats up to u. There is a difference between political correctness and being a throughly unpleasant individual which from your post you are unfortunately the latter.

From most of his posts he seems to be the latter. Don't see why you have to flame everything and everyone sickofit :touch: :twak:

B

BlitheringIdiot

I think its equally as sad, and also quite funny that a group of people gang up and have a go at sickofit because he is laughing at others.

Except for thoose pityfull bullies out there, that have to gang up on others to feel better about themself.

Your all doing exactly the same to this bloke, which makes ya all a bunch of "pitifull bullies".

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Ozwin & associates... I don't have to be friends with everyone to feel like a better person...

People like you, Alliandre, Vell etc. with that special "holier than thou" attitude make me laugh.
You jump on everyone who doesn't share your self-righteous attitude and rip off with your oh-so-laid back, mature (bahaha) comments.

Your puny attempts to, what?, make me feel bad...
I laugh about you actually.

Do you honestly think I will stop posting if I feel the need to?
A lot of people had to laugh about the pictures and I am glad they had a little fun.

Now crawl back in your nerd caves and stop bothering me...

Yours, nerd despising,

Troll

Bite me :flame:

O

old.tRoG

Yours, nerd despising,

it's really not safe to say that anywhere on the internet.

the nerds are everywhere o_O

and i didnt say i wasnt one of them! bwahahahahahaha *snort* *snort* *splutter*

B

BlitheringIdiot

I tried not to laugh, i really did, that was just too damn funny Ardwan. Although the puppet sucked.

A

Ardwan

Aye, next time you feel down or that everyone hates you etc
Just watch that and know you will always be better than them :m00:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom