mmm Would u call this unfair advantage?

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
it´s a bird...no its a savage...no it´s just a cheating inf that wannabe Superman :p

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
You are stupid or what? That is Dark Ages or DoL... DoL has items and NPC's, Dark Ages I don't remember exactly... if you don't believe me I can make a copy of that using DoL

mordia

Fledgling Freddie
Teren said:
You are stupid or what? That is Dark Ages or DoL... DoL has items and NPC's, Dark Ages I don't remember exactly... if you don't believe me I can make a copy of that using DoL

All wrong, it is from a live server.

living

Fledgling Freddie
Teren said:

Aye that is from US servers.. notice all the players? Now please behave ur language ur speaking in a very rude way :>
The guy got banned on US and even the sorc TL said that! ;>

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Teren said:

Go for it - ill pay you if you can do that in DOL, in its current CVS DOL does not have emblems on cloaks, stealth, portal ceramony to mention a few... as for DA that was all contained within Thid, although content existed outside there were no players alowed there, and again portal ceramony almost certainly wasnt coded in - no point for it.

So go ahead... do your DOL movie with all that in... you cant !! :)

Its well known that you can set the client to "fly" mode, and you can move your character to any global location within the current region - just DONT DO IT !!! its pretty easy to detect i guess, and you dont wana get banned.,

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
living said:
http://thomen.home.comcast.net/relics_gone_in_60seconds.zip

He seem to be able to port as he please and fly with 4x skald speed. Worth a look and prolly this program that was used on excal to move relics too

(found on sorc TL board)

Thats what you call, a GM char.

You can port as you like and if you press F12 it activates Debug mode which puts you char in a sort of jump state and you can fly about full pelt wherever you please and also walk right into a relic keep because GM chars are flagged as "Realm = 0" which is the monster realm so RvR guards do NOT react to you, also he could have either ]non and ]invis on rendering him pretty much invisible to everything until he or she takes an action.

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
Teren said:

soz, i was kinda ..... dru..... stupid :(

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
Sharma said:

You can port as you like and if you press F12 it activates Debug mode which puts you char in a sort of jump state and you can fly about full pelt wherever you please and also walk right into a relic keep because GM chars are flagged as "Realm = 0" which is the monster realm so RvR guards do NOT react to you, also he could have either ]non and ]invis on rendering him pretty much invisible to everything until he or she takes an action.

listen to the voice of experience!

:p sorry sharma that was to hard to resist

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Sharma said:

Yes but this was not the case in the vid posted above, its an Alb stealther going into the Alb relic keep so the guards would do naff all anyway :) As mentioned in my last post too the flying thing is pretty much client based, with thge right knowledge you can trip the client into thinking you are a GM, client side tools such as flying work fine, but obviously server requests will be ignored.

living

Fledgling Freddie
He did take the relics too, either be4 or after this movie was made, and ofc he was banned shortly after :) My guess is he found out how to tweak the client and then after playing around with it a few days without ban he got too brave and took relics wich ofc lead to mythic looking tru log files :>

But imagen how u can camp an area.. sit high in the sky and fly down when a soloer pass by :> Was nice to see what was behind camelot without porting in tho.. heh

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
Teren said:

Nice attitude you got there mate, combined with the fact that you are 100% wrong with the statement it makes you look like an utter fool. Might want to rethink your post(s) next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom