Mmm, hw empty all the time? why ? :(

D

Dorin

Its just a port for any mid or hib (easier to get there then emain/odin), but everytime we go there its empty... any hib / mid grps every try? I mean i do a /who at prime : emain 166 /who odins 56 /who hadrian 0 or 3, we decide to check it and fukken empty 90% of the time, please port there if you are tired of zergy-zerg called Emain, i know its against the CoC but should we announce on irc when we go there? :) No adds, no zerg... hadrians waits you ! :)

And yes 50% of my realmmates cant find out to hw :)

(not the l33t wtfpwning guilds who can pharm 3-6fg albs before going down in emain though:) yes i dont wanna get wtfpwned :)

discuss! :)

K

Kagato.

To be honest theres usually someone in HW these days, friend or foe.

I go up there every other day when Odins gets zerged or amg is camped.

S

Skaven

Just been standing at mtk for the last 20 mins, doors didn't open once:(

L

Lessurl

We were there earlier, got caught between alb beno retake and mid beno defence forces though. Got squished slightly. :p

Normally go there first whenever we get some rvr going as you are more likely to get a fun fg v fg fight (w/o adds) in HW than you are in emain or even odins nowadays.

L

Loveless

HW is fun when you encounter ppl. There is a such lower % chance of adds (always good to know)

O

Ozands

Its fun in Emain but when i get WTFPWNED by some infils if i get WTFPWNED like that i go odins and WTFPWN some cute luris

T

Takhasis

Hadrians is ok, but most of the time totally empty.

The occasional 1v1's i've had there have been cool - want more!!

zergs stay away plz

J

JawZ

Sometimes we go there to check things out, but it's rare...
When we do meet someone there it just takes way too long before the next encounter.

I'd really love to rvr more in this zone though... It's very nice with some variation in the tileset :)

Feel free to arrange a day of fg vs fg rvr there and we'll be there if people shows up... and if people like it, why don't go there more often =P

F

Flimgoblin

groo no - stay away nasty gank groups :p

the advantage to HW is that the enemies you _do_ meet aren't "October's Cover-Group" :)

PS. Sorry for having faaaar too many HG there last night - we say "ok lets make a group for HW" we get either 9, 12 or 17 :)

U

uglymug

Whenever our guild goes out RvR we usually start by running about in HW/pennines for a bit but depending on wether we find anybody we may stay there or try our luck in Odins

emain for us is a last resort option..as a guild

F

Flimgoblin

I think I'll try and do that with HG too :) takes a bit of patience to wait at the milegates for some enmies to arrive though.

D

duact

Originally posted by Dorin

(not the l33t wtfpwning guilds who can pharm 3-6fg albs before going down in emain though:) yes i dont wanna get wtfpwned :)

discuss! :)

y0 are free rps m8

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom