MLxp

Perf1

Fledgling Freddie
My alt has got ml's up to ml5, but cpmpleted ml3 last, so i still perfector lvl3, now, last night i got mlxp bar to 100% but still dont get next ml. Arbitor says i need more experience to advance to next lvl (ml4).
Do i need to get more mlxp to progress? if yes how do i know if mlxp bar is already on 100%?

thanks

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
do /master 4 and check if the .11 step is [done]

sometimes the ml xp bar says 100% but in fact it´s not *quite* enough, just like your healthbar can sometimes say 0% despite the fact that you´re still alive. :)

Perf1

Fledgling Freddie
checked it and indeed the ml4 step 11 is not completed. Does this mean i need to get 100 more % mlxp to complete?

Feyd

Fledgling Freddie
Perf1 said:
checked it and indeed the ml4 step 11 is not completed. Does this mean i need to get 100 more % mlxp to complete?
If the ML.xp bar say 100% but it doesnt say [done] next to step 11 then you just need a tiny fraction more ml.xp - maybe just need to kill 1 more mob that gives ml.xp, or afew RvR kills.
After you get your ML4 ability then ofcuz you need a full 100% more ml.xp to get your ml5 ability.

Gamah

Banned
1 RvR kill should set you straight mate, or help some friends out with an arti mob.

Just head along when your alliance/guild takes a tower and you'll get the ml xp in no time at all.

:)

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
A tip for lazy Midgardians in this situation (where you need only a bit of ml xp) is to visit the names Svartalfs in Malmo (easy if you have someone with speed/end regen with you).

There are at least 4 that I know of who con yellow/orange and give from 2% ml xp pr kill on low MLs to 0.5% ml xp pr kill on ml7+ ;)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Klonk said:
A tip for lazy Midgardians in this situation (where you need only a bit of ml xp) is to visit the names Svartalfs in Malmo (easy if you have someone with speed/end regen with you).

There are at least 4 that I know of who con yellow/orange and give from 2% ml xp pr kill on low MLs to 0.5% ml xp pr kill on ml7+ ;)

Then again, you could just kill low purps like colossal for 12%+ mlxp per pop ;)

Nemo

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
Then again, you could just kill low purps like colossal for 12%+ mlxp per pop ;)

Collosal doesnt give mlxp, maybe did before last patch tho.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Nemo said:
Collosal doesnt give mlxp, maybe did before last patch tho.

he does aslonga s u got some1 in grp whos not done 4.1 b4.So get ya alts out for the lads :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom