Mlxp

Shaitan

Loyal Freddie
Really need some for my ice wiz. Is anyone planning on doing something like CB in the near future and mind me crashing their party just for teh xp? Or are there any people here who would like to farm it, could maybe make a grp?

Meric

Loyal Freddie
If you organize a CB farming grp I would like to join with my reaver, because I would like to get this artifact :)

Thanks.

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
Need arti (times 2, cabby and scout) and MLxp on my BB. So when you're doing this, contact me ingame. Ask for Nerve to anyone in Synergy as I'll be on an alt most of the times (Nerfie, Teebee, Phoebie, Keldermans). You'll need to find an earth theurg to succesfully do this though, and a FoP cleric, and a Pally, and some tanks lol. Or one of those pet classes with some nice lvl of Juggy ;-)

I can bring my Merc to add weight...

Vizje

Fledgling Freddie
Btw, im pally forgot to post it b4 :p, and i can bring also a rejuv cleric (no fop yet)

Le Chuck

Fledgling Freddie
Could use the arti and credit on my sorc, and alot mlxp on mincer and paladin, call me in game if u get room

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
I can help out with my pally Ashton also if u need me (depending on when this happens ofc) as i need a CB aswell :)

:cheers:

Shaitan

Loyal Freddie
Okay, if we get a theurgist sign up for this then we can do it, otherwise isn't gonna happen, tis a pain without one :)

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
i need credit for my sorc and mlxp for my inf can bring my bb if needed

Meric

Loyal Freddie
I found a theurg, who needs CB. Somehow he cant use FH, because FH doesnt let him on. I will inform him if we have a date and time. His name is Binnor.

Fetid

Fledgling Freddie
i need mlxp on my scout i can bring rej-cleric and bb(with fop) or icewizz too help

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom