MLXP farming

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
I dunno about you guys but i'm way behind in MLXP. I'm sitting with ml8 finished and only have half my ml6 mlxp. Anyone else up for farming mlxp in the evenings. I have no idea what would be the best way to do this, did some RvR last night and made 5k rpts but bugger all mlxp so i guess farming mobs would be the best way.

Anyone up for setting up mlxp farming groups in the evening as i need to get ml8 so i can finally do ml9/10 :)

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Join the ML6 raid this evening is your best shot to get MLexp fast.. if you are done with ML5+mlexp that is.

You should be able to get full MLexp and then suicide and hurry back to the raid and get another 100% ML exp :) ... though the ML6 raid is pretty early.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Urme the Legend said:
Join the ML6 raid this evening is your best shot to get MLexp fast.. if you are done with ML5+mlexp that is.

You should be able to get full MLexp and then suicide and hurry back to the raid and get another 100% ML exp :) ... though the ML6 raid is pretty early.

Cool, i always thought you needed to have the ml completed to get ep from it but if i can get ml6xp for doing ml6 that would be cool. although if it's early i wouldn't be able to make it. which would suck :(

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
If you are on ML6 and completed ML1-5 you will get MLexp from ML6 steps that you already finished if someone in your group needs them.

The ML6 raid was 17.30cet .. 16.30gmt I think.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Urme the Legend said:
If you are on ML6 and completed ML1-5 you will get MLexp from ML6 steps that you already finished if someone in your group needs them.

The ML6 raid was 17.30cet .. 16.30gmt I think.

damn these easly raids.. I guess i should start organising lower raids, especially as i need to get my lvl 46 shamen fop ;)

Sansau

Fledgling Freddie
Last ML6 raid i needed MLexp for ML7 and ML8, join the raid and got 200% MLexp in 5 BG enc :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom