MLVL5 was gr8 But...

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
MLVL 5 was gr8 i leada raid and it went smooth asa but then came sunday the 5.10 raid and my sodding pc went mental and i couldnt attend:/
Any1 know of any 1 else doing another lvl 5 raid start to end maybe with 2 grps going 1 in each dungeon or a 5.10 raid only please let me know thnkyou would have like to completed the lvl 6 raid tonight but i wont be able to now, accursed machines with cpu viruses grrrr lol :flame:

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
well not virus but just as bad. its when ya fooking asshole brotherplays his pal for 1st time since last september and doesnt log off by shutting down daoc isp windows he just holds in power button thus casuing a major system registry fault that can only be repaired by a dl if its a certain fault or if unlucky in my case having to reformat hardrive and reinstaling everything

so any raids lol
for lvl 5
????

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Damnnationx said:
well not virus but just as bad. its when ya fooking asshole brotherplays his pal for 1st time since last september and doesnt log off by shutting down daoc isp windows he just holds in power button thus casuing a major system registry fault that can only be repaired by a dl if its a certain fault or if unlucky in my case having to reformat hardrive and reinstaling everything

so any raids lol
for lvl 5
????

That was really easy to understand.

You can repair that problem with windows CD.

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
Why cant you do the ML6 raid again?

You do realise that you can do any ML steps (as long as you can get into the dungeon etc).. so you could do the ML6 raid. Yes you wont actually receive ML6 untill you have completed the previous MLs.

But once you got the ML5.10 providing you would only need the ML exp for ML6 to complete that.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH

Are you a native? Your english is like eh..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom