MLVL10 cloak?

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
just read up on mlvl 10 cloak astral cloak of eternal.. says that you have to have 3 items on to summon this cloak? so if my understanding is corrrect.
if i wear astral chect piece pants and arms whatever i can summon it to wear. after ive summoned it i can put my other pants chest piece and legs and still have the cloak? until i die, log ? is that right?

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
u put on staff legs and body then u have to wait 15 min for the timer before u can summon it
After u summon it u can remove the body and staff but u must have the legs on or the cloak will dissapear

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Sarumann said:
u put on staff legs and body then u have to wait 15 min for the timer before u can summon it
After u summon it u can remove the body and staff but u must have the legs on or the cloak will dissapear

HMM so if to use the cloak i must have in my actual template the legs? or can it be any of those 3 items?

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I think it's both chest and legs you need to leave on to keep cloak.

Also seems a bit buggy. I moved an ML10 chestpiece from one Inv slot to another the other day, and the cloak unsummoned, even though I was still wearing both armour bits. Fortunately I carry the staff around just in case, so could resummon.

Darzil

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
You have to wear chest + legs + weapon to summon it, after that you can unequip the weapon, tho the chest and legs has to stay on them , and no you can summon it instantly but you have to wait for 15 mins in order to use the charge which is dispel, buff shear.

grizzy

Loyal Freddie
Not really true, u can keep the cloak by just having 1 piece equipped but u need to wear atleast 2 pieces when u zone/log , otherwise it will just disapear and u have to summon it again

Corran

Part of the furniture
grizzy said:
Not really true, u can keep the cloak by just having 1 piece equipped but u need to wear atleast 2 pieces when u zone/log , otherwise it will just disapear and u have to summon it again

That was the old way, now the only item you can remove is the weapon else the cloak disappears. Tested on both tic and theurg

grizzy

Loyal Freddie
I'm pretty sure i have the newer version of the items, and when did u test it ?

Corran

Part of the furniture
grizzy said:
I'm pretty sure i have the newer version of the items, and when did u test it ?

tested it about 3 weeks ago.. been same way since they "fixed" the ml10 items since they were borked after patch.. Was fine on theurg up till then.. summon, remove weapon, remove legs. Now the cloak vanishes the moment you remove legs or chest meaning that my SC was fucked :(

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
And the losing the cloak when you move another chestpiece around in your inventory, whilst still wearing the chestpiece and legs, bug was seen as recently as Monday night.

Darzil

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
rigts basic clis icen useless unless yo can fit it in temp with chest legs and weapn hm FOOK it lol :eek2:

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Damnnationx said:
rigts basic clis icen useless unless yo can fit it in temp with chest legs and weapn hm FOOK it lol :eek2:
no, just legs and chest.. you can do what you like with the weapon once you have summoned the cloak, although I'd probably keep it handy incase you accidently unsummon the cloak or fall victim to a bug..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom