MLs 5 and 7 Sunday the 3rd July

Tilda

Drops will not be lottoed, BG will not be on treasured. Thus the better your group kills, the more drops you get.

ML raid will start at 2pm UK time, meeting in stygia.
Presteps are:

ML5 - normal pre's, ie all group steps.
ML7 - normal pre's .1 to .6

There will be a 15 min gap between raids to allow people to relog, piss, get food etc.

Tilda

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
Drops will not be lottoed, BG will not be on treasured. Thus the better your group kills, the more drops you get.

ML raid will start at 2pm UK time, meeting on volcanus.
Presteps are:

ML5 - normal pre's, ie all group steps.
ML7 - normal pre's .1 to .6

There will be a 15 min gap between raids to allow people to relog, piss, get food etc.

Tilda

nice set of rules but you will increase the danger factor mate, you will have some "wild heroes" who will act verry stupid in the raid which could lead to certain death.

if you want to speed up thing, may i advice to keep the loot on bg, and as soon as you finish a major mob, ml leader or something, just roll them, only takes about two minutes to complete if all know what is happening....instead of one big lotto , just do 3-4 roll a mob or something, depending on the number of drops.

losing control over the attending zerg can be verry dangerous towards results
It will prevent accidents from occuring and will protect you from the obvious "we had no chance" whines... your call

Comos

Loyal Freddie
If we get the same numbers as last time I think it'll be literally impossible to get a wipeout :p

Tilda

I think i'll still have control, although it will encourage people to build balanced groups to get more drops, i'll be able to control the zerg by booting people who fuck about pulling when they shouldnt etc.
In the end, everybody wants ML's, and if they fuck about endangering the raid, they wont get them, so i dont think they'll fuck about. :D

Tilda

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Comos said:
If we get the same numbers as last time I think it'll be literally impossible to get a wipeout :p

*cough* 7.8 *cough*

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
will be there with 50 reju cleric just need 7.10 but will help as much as i can on others

Tilda

Meeting in stygia not volc, i typed it wrong!

shamoun

Fledgling Freddie
What a joke this raid was.

Using bugs to do task and getting people to do bits for you as you hadn't a clue what you were doing.

Your attitude toward people stinks, and your contradictions as to you spaming about nothing; then having ago at people when they do the same as you is a great way to show your a total doil.

You show no leadership and walked around blinded and wasted hours for people that should of been left behind after going ld for 15 to 30 mins at a time.

When people stood up to your childish way of taking temper tantrams you acted more childish by booting them out of the bg ( way to go big lad ).

All in all your a total arsehole and why people sux up to you is beyond me just shows there moral charecter and lack of a back bone.

But im just glad that i dont have to put up with you any more on a raid you have no skill at running.

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
I thought the Ml5 raid went ok ... a few instances where people were being ignorant and not listening but overall ok

tbh if you cant listen to a raid leader you shouldnt be on raids, and if you can't read you shouldn't be playing an mmo

not flaming anyone in particular just saying... and I didnt stick around for Ml7 so I dunno how it went

HavoK

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to thank Tilda for running this raid, I really do appreciate the fact that he gave up his time and give me the opportunity to get these ML's done.

Having said that, I hope I never have anything else further to do with this egotistic, arrogant, obnoxious, jumped up little prick ever again!

Once again Thanks

Tilda

shamoun said:

Using bugs to do task and getting people to do bits for you as you hadn't a clue what you were doing.

Afaik, no bugs were used on the raid, and I certainly never told anybody to use any.
The infiltrators were used on ML7 katorri step, because supprise supprise its 100x easier to do it if you can stealth around the mobs, rather than getting insta-pwned. You want me, a cloth wearing cabalist to go up and try pull katorris snakes without dieing, when a stealther can do it 100x easier?

shamoun said:
Your attitude toward people stinks, and your contradictions as to you spaming about nothing; then having ago at people when they do the same as you is a great way to show your a total doil.

No, my attitude towards stupid people who dont listen stinks. I am normally a faily happy person, however, it really pisses me off when people ignore what I say or dont follow instructions.

shamoun said:
You show no leadership and walked around blinded and wasted hours for people that should of been left behind after going ld for 15 to 30 mins at a time.

When was this lol, were you even on my raid?
The only time we waited for people for a significan length of time was at the entrance where 8 people LD'ed at or shortly after entering.
So we waited for them to come back. Im sure you'd expect the same if you LD'ed then.

shamoun said:
When people stood up to your childish way of taking temper tantrams you acted more childish by booting them out of the bg ( way to go big lad ).

If people have issues with me shouting at people who arnt doing as instructed, they may show their dissatisfaction by leaving the BG and organising their own ML raids.
I trust, that following this post, you will, naturally, be organising your own ML rush.

shamoun said:
All in all your a total arsehole and why people sux up to you is beyond me just shows there moral charecter and lack of a back bone.

As I see it, its me who's leading raids, for the entire weekend, and putting up with retarded posts/pms such as this one. Not you. I have a backbone, and tbh, it takes more moral charachter to lead a raid and put up with shit, that it does to post a flame under an anonymous forum name.

Your ignorance and stupidity astounds me, and that comes from someone whos just lead 125 or so albs, there was me thinking, havign finished the raid, I wouldn't have to deal with people being stupid again.

Get a clue, lead your own raids.

Tilda

vehaz

Banned
sham get a life ffs.. dint see u doing any steps i tried to do .8 and i found a way to do it easier.. so stfu plz and run ur onw ml7 and do .8 without a stealther id give u 100p if u could.. maybe use a caster? or a tank instead

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
If you don't like the way a raid is being led... euh... I don't know suicide and leave it ????? Very nice of you to stay for credit and flame afterwords...

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the raid Tilda.

I trust when Tilda runs an ML raid again in the future Shamoun won't be on them as he will be leading his own raids instead.....

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
shamoun said:

But im just glad that i dont have to put up with you any more on a raid you have no skill at running.

I must say i can't disagree with you more. To start somewhere, Tilda not having a clue? I tihnk not. If you were on the raid you would know she guided us through 95% of the steps, if not all, knowing exactly what to be done, and what shouldnt be done. The only ones fucking this up was people, probably like yourself, that can't read the BG and listen to the raid leader. The people being kicked on the raid got what they diserved. Either because they did something stupid, or werent listening at all what tilda said in the BG. And, as it is Tildas raids, i can't see why he shouldn't kick them if they don't do as he says. And tbh i tihnk the main reason for this was not to fuck the raid up for everyone else. But i am looking forward to see your raid threads on the forum section soon, as this one sucked so much it seems.

Thanks for nice leading Tilda and keeping your head cool when others might not :cheers:

- Xzoltan

Oh, and btw shamoun: :puke:

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
oh and thx tilda :D

ps. xzoltan u gimp say hi and remember me!!!! (unless u bought that account then nevermind - so much of this seems to be going on people arent who they used to be)

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
Matteh said:
oh and thx tilda :D

ps. xzoltan u gimp say hi and remember me!!!! (unless u bought that account then nevermind - so much of this seems to be going on people arent who they used to be)

Hmm.. Your name dosnt ring a bell, but then my head is pretty fucked up. Account isnt sold or anything, had this since i bought it in the stores. Xzoltan still lives aswell, Remind me please ;)

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda, I think the thing that really get's people's backs up though is when you start the the 'all you albs are sheep' crap.

Take me for example, I didn't hit katorii when she'd been pulled at the end and that was even before you'd said to stop hitting her - I saw there were 2 people dead inside the maze, and figured that you'd probably want Katorii left alive till they'd been rezzed. So it seems a little childish and bad mannered to be refered to as a sheep for the rest of the raid, and to take some other abuse when I for one didn't do anything wrong (and there were many others who didn't).

It was a moot point as jarvio, amb, and siktfil actually received credit anyways, and very saddening that all the vitriol was poured into /bc before skitfil had even checked /master 7 and realised he'd got credit, so was in the end undeserved.

The fact of the matter is that you're leading 100+ people (/bg count = 122 at that point), and let's be brutal almost any mob dies in seconds with so many hitting it. Asking people to stop hitting it is generally too late as you can be pretty much assured the mob will be dead before everyone has registered what you are asking. I'm sorry if you feel that's not good enough, but tbh it's what you should come prepared to expect on a public raid with such a large quantity of people.

I agree that people can leave if they aren't happy with the raid, but I also respect people's right to not be abused if they do something wrong or disagree with the raid leader; or even worse had been an innocent bystander. Hell i've led lots of raids, I just don't make them public to avoid a lot of this hassle, and sure people have done things wrong or not listened and got me angry, but i've witheld from 'giving them both barrels' and also would feel it very wrong to have a go at an entire battlegroup because of the actions of a small number.

I'm not having a go at you, simply trying to point out what causes some people to get so upset.

TBH ML raids have a habit of bringing out the worst in people and causing no end of stress in both the raid leader and the rest of the people in the BG. It's nice when people try to remember that a) It's a game and b) These are other human beings behind the characters. Hell i've even seen people getting abuse when they do something that is actually a good thing and works well, but a few loudmouths who only ever tag along and never take the time to truely understand things think is the wrong thing to do: for example, people abused in /bc and actually removed from the raid for using theurg/caby/necro pets on medusa.

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
Xzoltan said:
Hmm.. Your name dosnt ring a bell, but then my head is pretty fucked up. Account isnt sold or anything, had this since i bought it in the stores. Xzoltan still lives aswell, Remind me please ;)

I was in ASq with u guys a while ago ... mainly on Aeodus and Faokon

Tilda

People need to realise this sheep thing is a jokey name for the zerg.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
vehaz said:
sham get a life ffs.. dint see u doing any steps i tried to do .8 and i found a way to do it easier.. so stfu plz and run ur onw ml7 and do .8 without a stealther id give u 100p if u could.. maybe use a caster? or a tank instead

Err?

Ofc .8 is doable without a stealther just takes more time.

Tisme

Loyal Freddie
HavoK said:
I'd like to thank Tilda for running this raid, I really do appreciate the fact that he gave up his time and give me the opportunity to get these ML's done.

Having said that, I hope I never have anything else further to do with this egotistic, arrogant, obnoxious, jumped up little prick ever again!

Once again Thanks

lol love the way u put that ;)
would just like to 2nd it :)

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
People need to realise this sheep thing is a jokey name for the zerg.

It didn't come across as a joke Tilda when coupled with the other things that were said, and the already present stress of the situation for all concerened.

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
vehaz said:

You really are arrogant if you think only you ever a) Have used stealthers and shape changes as a way to do .8, and b) Thinking that 'your' way is the only way to do .8. Step 7.8 isn't even all that hard, yes there are things that can go very badly wrong very quickly if you aren't prepared and carefull, but tbh the most likely way for it to go totally wrong is the mob being outside of it's normal maze wandering in the first place - i.e. bugged

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom