ML9 - Wednesday 8th - 7PM GMT

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok since no one else seems to be arranging one I will do it.

As title says its held on Wednesday 8th at 7PM GMT, sorry for the short notice.

Since I havent done ML9 before I would appreciate any suggestions given and hope that IF we have a terrible death that will take some of the excuse, if not oh well.

Info needed :

We will meet at Aerus Haven, I should have a BG set up around an hour before the actual raid starts so /bg join Nomans. Since BG will be open so early I will not wait for any late comers and we will move at 3PM on the dot (from my computer clock :)), only if you have a brilliant reason I may decide to wait.

Please try and make as balanced groups as you can, it will make the raid go much smoother.

Please read up one the raid at : www.visionofsages.com : If you havent done so already.

Minimum requirement: ML8

Group trial:
9.2 Lachlen

Recommended ML order:
9.1 Kyros
9.5 Nelos
9.6 Katri
9.2 Lachlen
9.3 Evzen
9.7 Iaculi
9.8 Phoenix's Guardians
9.4 Kings' Likenesses
9.9 Neola will spawn after you kill a bunch of avriel, she'll broadcast when she does so be ready for her when you see that broadcast
9.10 Phoenix

9.2 Will be done as BG since it sapposidly gives BG credit, correct me if im wrong.

General Rules

BG will be set on listen at 3PM when we move to cut the spam.

If you spam the BG before this time you WILL be booted even though raid hasnt started.

Group leaders will have talking rights in BG so if you are going AFK or anything else you must tell them, and if nesscary they should tell me.

The zerg will stop before each mob just to check that enough people arnt AFK and we can kill mob without dying coz of the AFKers. NOTE: This stop will only be for a few min and be abit before the mob, if the mob is pulled during this time I WILL boot the person responsible from BG.

We will be running on Tank speed the whole time for people who have crap comps and cant keep up or for just random groups who dont have it.

If you are running around like a headless chicken putting the rest of the zerg into danger of getting killed by Mobs I WILL boot you from BG.

If you spam me with useless PMs about the loot lotto (explained later), or just stupid random stuff I MAY boot you from BG. NOTE: I may or may not give you a warning, it depends on what you have done, but I would appreciate it that the only PMs coming to me are for assistance in what to do, I may start a CG for those people who want to give help.

Anyone caught cheating in anyway WILL be booted. This includes in the lotto.

LD's

/effects self is encouraged on this raid to reduce the numbers of LDs.

For Dial up users I will stop the raid every so often so they can reconnect, but please try to relog before we move so you dont LD on the way or just after getting into Aerus City.

Every body gets 3 LD chances. After those are up but sorry I wont be waiting you have to catch up yourself or organise it with your group. NOTE: I will only wait 2min for LDs.

Loot Rules

I myself will be BG Treasurer. If my Inventory fills up I will find someone I can trust to hold more items.

BG loot level will be set to 35.

After finishing 9.10, keys will be lottoed straight away with /random 1000.

We will move (suicide) and lotto the rest of the drops after keys at Aerus Haven. I will spam in BG what side we are to meet at.

There will be a limit on the amount of time to type /random 1000. I will say when to start and when it ends, if your roll is after this time sorry but its not counted.

I will determine which classes can use the items, those classes ONLY will roll for that drop. If I see anyone who cannot use the drop rolling or someone is reported to me I will boot you from BG, there is no excuse for this as I will state what class can use each item.

If you roll twice or do a wrong roll (like /random 10000) and cannot give a valid reason I will boot you from BG.

There will be a seperate lotto for keys and other items. So you can win a Key item and a Shield or whatever.

There will be NO rolling for alts OR buffbots. If I see a BB rolling I will boot the BB from BG and if I can find their owner them too.

Items included in lotto:

99-100% Items,

Legendary components

Master Level respec stones

I am pre-claiming Bracer of Heavenly Bodies.

AFK rules

If I find people AFK in the raid for long periods of time I will boot you.

I will do various tests to see who is AFK and who isnt, if you havent informed your Group leader to inform me dont be surprised if your not in BG when you get back. Even if you have to run off really quick coz your gonna piss yourself it only takes like 3seconds to type "/g AFK!".

If you dont accept a rez coz you are AFK I will leave you body behind, and you can sort it with your group if they will come back for you or not.

If your group leader whines that your always AFK ill kick you from the BG.

Hope to see alot of people there, as I said sorry for the short notice and if you can please try to tell your alliances. The harsh rules of being kicked from BG are for everyone really not just me. Im sure everyone wants this to go just as fast as I want it, these rules should ensure that.

And also as I said, my first time doing ML9 so if you can help me out at all PM me before raid so I can invite you to a CG, and sorry if the raid gets slowed down a little or we die because of this reason.

If there is anything I may have forgotten please post it here so I can check, Thanks.

Sticky please.

Aussie

Banned
wow tests to see if they are AFk. how cool .

don't bore your zerg and organise it good so it goes fast.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Nomans Land said:
Please read up one the raid at : www.visionofsages.com : If you havent done so already.
Maybe you should take your own advice ...

Group trial:
9.2 Lachlen
That is NOT a group step, and hasnt been for a long time now. If your research on ML9 had got beyond reading the introduction on VoS youd know this - even /master 9 in-game would confirm its a battlegroup trial.

As for AFK: anyone thats been in ML9 before knows going AFK on stick in there is a very bad idea. So many places to get caught on a corner, so many holes in walls/floor for AFK people to fall through. Dont worry about AFK people - theyll get exactly what they deserve without any extra effort from whoever is leading.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Draylor said:
Maybe you should take your own advice ...
Well duh ofc I have it printed off myself.

Draylor said:
That is NOT a group step, and hasnt been for a long time now. If your research on ML9 had got beyond reading the introduction on VoS youd know this - even /master 9 in-game would confirm its a battlegroup trial.

Nomans said:
9.2 Will be done as BG since it sapposidly gives BG credit, correct me if im wrong.
Draylor said:
As for AFK: anyone thats been in ML9 before knows going AFK on stick in there is a very bad idea. So many places to get caught on a corner, so many holes in walls/floor for AFK people to fall through. Dont worry about AFK people - theyll get exactly what they deserve without any extra effort from whoever is leading.
Well thats ok then :)

Draylor

Part of the furniture
1 other minor irrelevant point .....
Nomans Land said:
Bracer of Heavenly Bodies
You do realise that the bracer drops from a mob that is NOT normally killed while doing ML9 - because theres no reason to kill it.

Right? :p

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
Count me in on this one :) ...... and if we do fast enough can we go for ml10 str8 after like on the last raid i missed :twak: cos i will be away for 3 weeks :(

Galiri

Fledgling Freddie
yay! will come with Cleric if the ml8 raid goes well on monday!!

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
Please let people know on this thread if you are intending on doing ml10 afterwards Nomans as there are quite a few people who are ml9 but not ml10.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Crimson LoneWolf said:
title says 7 pm gmt but moving out at 3 pm? err
Yea we are gonna wait 8hours and then move!... Nah sorry it was coz I had origional had the raid on Sunday but I changed it coz there is a ML8 on Monday.

Just to make everyone sure we will move at 7PM GMT, sorry for the inconvience.

To the Heavenily Bodies reply... if there are enough tanks why not kill the mob? Means more loot :p if not enough tanks I wont.

And lastly, I dont even know all of ML9, although I did some of it last night and know how to do a few mobs so I dont really intend on doing ML10 after. If theres anyone that wants to take over at that point feel free to do so.

Since being in Aerus City the other night I realise most the mobs are basically to just be zerged, can it be done like this? Apart from 9.10 which I heard is difficult, if anyone knows how to do it and is coming on raid, contact me please.

Quickfeet

Fledgling Freddie
been on a couple of ml9 raid so know how its done, it tricky but not impossibe. both of the raids i was on used mincers to distract the repairers while the main force took out the mob. will be there on wed if i can get ml8 finished b4 then.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
A quick question.
I have ml1-ml8, but only filled with mlxp till ml6 (56% on mlxp for ml7).
Can you then do ml9? Or do you need mlxp till ml8?
Regards, Glottis

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Will try and be there if I can get 100% ml xp for 8.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Have decided that we WILL do ML10 after ML9. Will most likely take a break of 15-30min before we do it at which point I'll try to get the lotto done as fast as possible so people can AFK for a smoke or toilet, whatever.

Will be same fun as for Aussies, whoever finds the portal gets a SoD.

Quickfeet

Fledgling Freddie
bear in mind that if u wanna be able to enter the ml10 dung right after completing ml9 you will need ML8+a full bar of ml exp before starting the ml9 on weds to be able to trian ml9 in the 30min break.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Yea thx for the reminder for everyone :) I got the 100% MLxp today so no prob for me.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Even if you dont make the time limit its not that hard to catch back up again

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
how long does ml9 take, approx? and how long does ml10 take? i'm just curious as i have to get up early, heh.

jigsaw

Fledgling Freddie
Crimson LoneWolf said:
how long does ml9 take, approx? and how long does ml10 take? i'm just curious as i have to get up early, heh.

depends some times it can take 2 hours for the pussiant snake to pop, you can try suiciding on it to force the snakes to fight. and 9.10 is not that bad unless the generators get repaired, still expect ml9 to be about 2- 3 hours, as for ml10 that depends on the size of the zerg can be done in 40mins with big zerg, with 4fgs can take about 1.5 hours

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Well sorry to put you all through that :p

As I said I hadnt done ML9 before so I was just rattling along on what ppl told me and VoS guild, which is why it lead to 9.3 death coz no one had told me how to do it and I didnt have time to read the guild :(

Thanks VERY much for Scorge for doing 9.10

Sorry for anyone that missed out on 9.10 credit think there was only 1 person though out of 50 or so.

And sorry for the long damn ass lotto! We had 4 peeps full of stuff to get given out!

I like that raid apart from 9.10, dont think I'll do it again!

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Cheers for the raid matey. Any chance of posting the time of the ML10 raid on ''saturday'' ;)

Tisme

Loyal Freddie
Was a good raid :) Well done on ur 1st attempt at ML9 :clap:
Thank you for holding the raid and yeah it was a long lotto at end but like u said there was a lot of stuff :)
Now give ML10 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom