ML9 - Tuesday, 1st May @ 7pm GMT

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
This is a short-notice raid. However, I will be running several ML9 raids in the coming weeks, as not everyone in Synergy has the MLxp required to participate as of yet.

ALL Master Level 9 battlegroup encounters will be led by myself and <Synergy> this coming Tuesday.

Pre-requisites:

You must be ML8 to enter Aerus City. There are no other pre-requisites.

Arrangements:

*Meet at 6:45-7pm GMT at the front of Aerus Haven.
*I will have bg - /bg join Blocky
*Form balanced groups, with adequate healing power, end regen, damage dealing etc.
*Group leaders (seen via /bg groups) will be given secondary leadership.
*BG will be set to listen at 7:15pm GMT.
*Depart at 7:15pm GMT from the haven.
*All BG steps will be conducted.

Rules:

*AFKing is NOT permitted unless in emergency. I am not held responsible for deaths and/or LDing while afk.
*LDers will be waited for for 3 minutes, after which it is their own responsibility to catch up to the zerg. If your connection is unstable, please do not attend the raid.
*ALL loot will be held by myself, and the lotto will take place at the END of the raid. Do NOT PM me reserving items - you will be removed from the bg.
*Loot will be lottoed to the class which can fully utilise the item. I will allow people rolling for their other chars instead if I am informed BEFORE we have left the haven.
*In the event of my own LD, Amaru will be in charge until my return. Heed his call.
*Whining/moaning about repeating/missing out steps will be ignored.
*All un-necessary PMs will be ignored.
*My word on all matters is final.

As you might have gathered, I am a fan of organisation. The raid will be conducted in a professional manner, as in my previous raids. Do not interpret plain English and commands as an over-excited ego, rather as someone who likes to get things done.

IMPORTANT ADDITION: I am here-by pre-reserving a "Helm of Rebirth" or "Ring of Torrent" drop. I will only take one of the two, depending which drop, and if I have found one before the raid. These are needed in my final cleric template. If this is a problem for you, DO NOT ATTEND THE RAID.

This post may be updated as I remember other points.

See you at Aerus on Tuesday.

Chilly

Balls of steel
ngngggnnn >_<

need ml7 BG steps before i can come :((

FUCKING ALDAR IS A **** ITS ALL HIS FAULT!

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:
FUCKING ALDAR IS A **** ITS ALL HIS FAULT!

I've heard that a few times, but what happened?

Eruv

Fledgling Freddie
Count me in for yet another Eggy/Blocky (tm) raid.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
People keep PMing me...

Yes the raid is still on! (did you hear otherwise?)

/bg up in a min.

Lwofyre

Fledgling Freddie
Due to the bloody snake-step I had to log before the raid ended. So: did you succeed in killing the Phoenix? If not - are you planing to finish the raid anytime soon or let people join your next ML9 raid (you were talking bout doing another for the Synergy members that didnt had the ML XP yet)?

Epervier

Fledgling Freddie
ml9.10 this evening ... see other fh thread

After we finally got credit for the snake, we tried the phoenix but had some bad luck with the generators ...
As it was getting late, we decided to give it another try tonight ... there is a thread somewhere not sticky.
In short its gonna be same time, same place, same rules, ...

Greets,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom