ML9 Thursday 21th

jolt

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, so as there are a lot of people who need ml9, prullerke and me will lead one.
We'll meet at aerus haven, the BG MOVES at 19h gmt (20h cet), so be there half an hour earlier.
BG will be on me (joltezz)

Some rules:
- About the sticking: everyone will stick to their gl's and the gl's will stick to me.
- Tell us immediately when someone is LD, we'll wait some time then.
- AFK: people can take short AFK's but rather not the intire raid and not during the encounters, it'll only take longer if you go AFK.
- The raidleaders will always explain how the encounter is done.
- When people spam too much in the BG, I'll set the bg on listen and all gl's get speakrights.
- About the lotto: only the expensive named drops will be lottoed, I can still claim stuff during the raid (unlikely) and everyone can roll (with only 1 win)
- People can get kicked or be given a - penalty on lotto when leaders chose to, people can also be given + on lotto when they done something helping the raid.

We wish you all a nice raid.

aberr

Fledgling Freddie
Yay ! :clap: :clap:

I'll be there with my theu m8.

Nice that you decided to make one.

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
yay <runs to get mlxp ASAP>

/edit - be coming on cleric

jolt

Fledgling Freddie
We're gonna need lots of theurgists, 3 distractors and I hope we can get some ml9sorcs to come help out.
Those classes who come to help get a nice + on their roll (I'll have to discuss the value of the + with Zinger first tho)

Ging

Part of the furniture
jolt said:
We're gonna need lots of theurgists, 3 distractors and I hope we can get some ml9sorcs to come help out.
Those classes who come to help get a nice + on their roll (I'll have to discuss the value of the + with Zinger first tho)

+1 ftw!

Babazoo

Fledgling Freddie
Too many ppl will need ml xp i think .. I know 4 that cannot attend just cos of that reason :(

jolt

Fledgling Freddie
:eek6: make your grp's and farm some noobies in rvr ...
u'll be ml8 in a nick of time

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
jolt said:
gonna be there with ml9 sorc + bb :cheers:

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Babazoo said:
Too many ppl will need ml xp i think .. I know 4 that cannot attend just cos of that reason :(
tbh, either make a team in rvr and go rox some, or go make an arti team, its fairly easy to get the mlxp imho, or take some that needs ml step's and do it 4 em, will make load's of mlxp on that...

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck Jolt, was gonna run one myself due to the amount of PMs I'm getting daily about it!

9.10 is a bitch unless you have 100% control over your minions; don't let them tell you what to d! :twak:

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
What MLs give the best MLXP? I have re-done ML1, 2 & 3 recently and got practically none for ML1 &2, but 40% per encounter for ML3 (in the same group).

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:
What MLs give the best MLXP? I have re-done ML1, 2 & 3 recently and got practically none for ML1 &2, but 40% per encounter for ML3 (in the same group).

You only get xp for each person in that group that hasn't completed the encounter.

If you have 7 people that need the steps, you'll find XP is great on any ML.

Babazoo

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
tbh, either make a team in rvr and go rox some, or go make an arti team, its fairly easy to get the mlxp imho, or take some that needs ml step's and do it 4 em, will make load's of mlxp on that...

exactly what i would do .... if we didnt have to get ML7 + ML8 grp steps done also from now to Thursday .

Good Luck with raid guys :)

jolt

Fledgling Freddie
I see I forgot to mention you have to be ml8 to enter the dungeon (ml8 = having the ml8 ability)

skorpio

Fledgling Freddie
Ghaladriel said:
Any presteps required? :p or ML done ? if not i will try go too :D
As jolt posted :

Jolt said:
I see I forgot to mention you have to be ml8 to enter the dungeon (ml8 = having the ml8 ability)

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
nerf doubt i will make it anywayz, my main comp wont start :( so im gonna go comp hunting tommorow, hopeing to get it all setup and installed by the raid but doubt it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom