ML9 Raid - Thursday 23rd September - 7:30pm UK time

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
You need ML8 to enter, so don't bother going there if you're not. You don't need anything else.

Meet at 7:30pm UK time in Aerus Haven. We'll head out at 7:45 or so.

Loot: 1 item / person. we lotto with /random 1000

See you there.

Lexa

Fledgling Freddie
Lexa signing on, hopefully i wont ld during the pheonix fight this time :p

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
ack!

ack same night as the only dragon raid i ever sign on to.. can we have it Tues or Thurs? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease?

D xx

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Wazkyr 50 sorc, singin op, sooooo glad u make a ml9, been waiting for months (1) :)

Dying

Fledgling Freddie
I've got an Ice Wizzie and a Cleric I'd like to bring, Boogly and Meridianne
Cya there :)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Grrrrr theres been a dragon raid every wednesday for all of this year, why run a ML9 raid that many of people on the dragon raids need on that day.

:touch:

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
I need ML9 really, but i will be on the dragon raid when this is going to happen. Since i already signed up for DR im sticking with that. Shame really :mad:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Ivan said:
I need ML9 really, but i will be on the dragon raid when this is going to happen. Since i already signed up for DR im sticking with that. Shame really :mad:

Same here Ivan, would love to come and spam distract for 90 minutes again to help friends get ML9 but alas, dragon raid is WAY more important to me, at least ill definetly be getting some drops off that :)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Tears said:
Same here Ivan, would love to come and spam distract for 90 minutes again to help friends get ML9 but alas, dragon raid is WAY more important to me, at least ill definetly be getting some drops off that :)

Depends how u rate it. Theres a dr 1-2-3 times evry week, i personaly has been waiting for a ml9 raid last 4-6 weeks, so i have taken evrything out of my "scatual" (speel/spell this word plz) to join this raid

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
Depends how u rate it. Theres a dr 1-2-3 times evry week, i personaly has been waiting for a ml9 raid last 4-6 weeks, so i have taken evrything out of my "scatual" (speel/spell this word plz) to join this raid

Guess its all about priorities.

But for me wednesday has always been dragon raid day... for the last 9 months youve rarely seen a public raid booked for the middle of the week - other dragon raiders have come and gone... but wednesday has always remained. Its not like there was anything else going on this week (ML6 on tuesday and thats it)

Ahh well.

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
how about you just go do whole ML9 apart from phoenix with 4 people if you want drops so bad

i've led ML1-8 (7 excluded) now and I don't have a single decent drop

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
how about you just go do whole ML9 apart from phoenix with 4 people if you want drops so bad

i've led ML1-8 (7 excluded) now and I don't have a single decent drop

Do you really think this is about drops ? Its about a public raid running on a day that for the last 9 months other raiders have left alone due to the main dragon raid running. Its about every other day in the week being free (bar tuesday) and about people having to decide between a long term raid - or a ML step they desperatly need.

Guess im just having a bad / argumentative day - pop me on ignore :)

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
I am not bothered about drops, as an even more unlucky roller than Xeanor.

Missing the ML9 makes me :eek2: though..

Tears, be nice! It's up to a Raid Leader when he/she runs events!

(runs off to snuffle sadly at missing the ML9)

D xx

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Don`t i know it dakrlis ... . :< ill be there rollin less than /1000 prolly but who cares gifv ml9 \o/ :cheers:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
yep yep....

<pokes with an oversized cotton wool ear bud>

Like i said - best put me on ignore, think todays gona be a bad day, or just give me a days ban from the forums :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Tears said:
or just give me a days ban from the forums :)

... easily arranged :D

Check ure PM's, Tears, ya daft old bugger :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom