ML9 Raid Sunday 22nd

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
Meet: Aerus Haven
Time: 7pm (uk time)
Day: Sunday 22st
Raid Type: sign up.
Loot rules: /random 100 till all have then go again. Keys WILL count as a drop and not as FFA
Doing?: We will be doing all of ML9
Raid Rules:
1) Being abusive to anyone either in the bg or in local will lead to you being removed from the battle group.
2) Prolonged AFK's will be left behind after a short wait.. not holding up a whole raid while someone go's off to watch TV.
3) We will wait for LD's but each person only has 3 LD's then we will no longer wait for them. Waiting time for each LD is 2minutes.

Ginius

Fledgling Freddie
I hope you will be fast enough with the ML4 raid. So I'll join here with my Sorc. :wub:

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Elim, gimp and general ne'er do well signing up :)

Joline

Fledgling Freddie
I'm interested with my cleric since need a few drops from there, but I'm already ML10 so I understand if you want someone who needs steps also.

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
Ginius said:
I hope you will be fast enough with the ML4 raid. So I'll join here with my Sorc. :wub:

It will take about 1 hour max for 4.2 / 1 and a half hours max for all steps up to .9 / 30 minutes for .10

People that have been on my raids before will tell you, I demand full attention to what people are doing, if this occurs then the raid will move fast and smooth.

So should have at the very least 1 to 2 hours to get ready for ML9 ;)

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
Joline said:
I'm interested with my cleric since need a few drops from there, but I'm already ML10 so I understand if you want someone who needs steps also.

made a mistake on original post. this is Open to all to attend, there is no set limit on people.

Claudio

Fledgling Freddie
ML 9 Raid

Claudio <ML8 Inf> signing up...Looking forward to it> :D

Nedra

Fledgling Freddie
50 scout coming for definate, real life has caused me to miss the last two, but not this time!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
hehe nvm me then, i dont have enough mlxp, need to do some serious farming to get all tht mlxp :(

Daux

Fledgling Freddie
If I find a ML8 BG raid ill be there as i already have 100% ML xp - If not i wont be there :) Simple! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom