ML9 raid Sunday 18 gmt / 19 cet

Rei Ayanami

Fledgling Freddie
As topic says, doing all steps. Also group encounter because it's relatively easy and fast repop. I hope alot of people will come and help, also people who have already done this before.

Requirements: ML8

Leaders on raid: Rei and whoever else who has leadertype writing.

If you are a SB and wanna come, please do ^^ We need atleast 3

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
<--Battlemaster SB here. ML8 complete.

plz, oh plz move teh raid to Monday! cant come on Sunday at all....:(:(:(

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to thank Rei and Hroft for leading this raid.. even though we started 1.5 hour after schedule it went pretty smooth.. Except that Savage never got credit for 9.2 :(

To bad the time was 02:15cet when the lotto started.. I couldn't be arsed to stay awake any longer... and I heard that "my" bow had dropped :(

See you on ML10!

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
Urme the Legend said:
even though we started 1.5 hour after schedule
Waiting for more people right :eek:, instead of zerging 8.10 with the 3fgs that hadn't got Credit after taking it down 10 mins before ML9 raid due to some ''obvious Mix-ups and screw-ups( Won't go any further)''
Would have taken 30 mins to take that mob down and u had 3fg more on that raid ... but no , 1.5 hours waiting in aerus for more ppl was the way to go :rolleyes:

You hold good raids Rei, but i don't know what you were thinking last night...

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
just a clarification...last night Hay played Hroft up until 9.10, then we were back to our native chars. so all kudos to Boogy, not me :)

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
watchh, 3 more fgs would need 9.2 would have taken longer and also with ur 3fgs u can easyly finish ml9 its surprisingly easy

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Watchh said:
Waiting for more people right :eek:, instead of zerging 8.10 with the 3fgs that hadn't got Credit after taking it down 10 mins before ML9 raid due to some ''obvious Mix-ups and screw-ups( Won't go any further)''
Would have taken 30 mins to take that mob down and u had 3fg more on that raid ... but no , 1.5 hours waiting in aerus for more ppl was the way to go :rolleyes:

You hold good raids Rei, but i don't know what you were thinking last night...

Only thing I heard was that just 1 group or at least not that many got credit for 8.10? But I thought that was because people hadn't done group steps before.

If we knew that the raid was going to be 1.5 hour late I'm sure Rei would have zerged 8.10 again.

Rei Ayanami

Fledgling Freddie
I apologise to the people at the ML8 raid, but i was there to help, i'm sorry you got disappointed and i might as well take the blame. Because it's the only tiny amount of explanation you can come up with why it failed. I won't go into details either, only saying that next time i "help/attend", you won't see any leadership from me.

But thanks for coming to the luvly ML9 raid, we did well even though Hroft had a gimpy distract ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom