ML9 Raid in advance of ML10 raid on Sunday

Fluffier

Fledgling Freddie
Ideally I would like to hold an ML9 raid on Friday 2nd April starting in aerus at around 19pm CET (18.00pm UK time).

Lets try to get as many through it as possible in advance of ML10 on Sunday.

Fluffs.

p.s. An indication of ppl interested (replying to this thread) would be great pls.

p.p.s. For those that didnt know YOU MUST HAVE ML8 to enter ML9 area.

Fluffier

Fledgling Freddie
k just went on what VoS said.....never done it yet...sorry - need ml7 then not ml8

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
if i manage to get my last 10% ml exp for 8 ill definitely be there

Gesta

Loyal Freddie
What about the group step? alledgedly a 45 minute repop on the mob.

Brodia

Loyal Freddie
Ill be there

we wont be more than 2-3 fg anyway, so we can return to groupstep few times, without loosing time

hera

Fledgling Freddie
I will come

I have done ML7 and ML8 but still need 10% xp to complete ML8 so I should be ready for ML9

Cya all and hope for much fun

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Reno said:
Ml 7 Fyi.
Sorry was relying on old information that said Ml7 requirement to enter.
It's indeed Ml 8 needed to enter.

Danita

Fluffier

Fledgling Freddie
ok then - 19CET tonight - (18.00 uk time) doing a run at ML9.

To the best of my belief you do need ML8 to enter although I am only going on what VoS says...so I could be wrong...but I would hate ppl to try to enter and find they can not do so.

It doesnt look like it will clash with other ML9 raids in advance of the ML10 raid planned for Sunday....and there is one annoying group step on ML9 which we need to try to do a few times ofc to make sure everyone gets it. VoS says its a 45 minute repop - so I suggest we try to do that first and then some others, then return to it etc, then some others, then return and so on.

Meeting aerus 19:00 CET

Fluffs

p.s. If for whatever reason some ppl can not attend, or have not quite finished ML8 / ML7 etc then I personally will be eager to help as many as possible in advance of Sunday's ML10 raid so we can all go ofc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom