ML9 raid 8/805 19:00 GMT

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I will be running this raid on a pre claim system, i dont need ML9 but i need the vanquisher leggings from pheonix, if they do not drop i will claim nothing and do another raid in future.

Rules.
No afk.
No doing you own thing.
No excessive BG spam, I like a bit of banter but dont take the piss.

I need three nightshades (1st come 1st serve) who know what distract is, these will get a +300 roll or a SOD, depending what they choose.

Animists will get a +250 roll

The lotto will be a random 1000, i dont care what you lotto for but if you win something then thats it, no more lottoing.

Please arrive in good time for the raid, i will wait a max 5 minutes after the raid start time for any late people then we will move out, if you are late you will have to catch up.

If you LD i will wait 3 minutes for you to return then move on.

99% qual/MP and named drops and scrolls will be lottoed, rog junk given out to lowbies at TNN.

hope to see you there :)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Hopefully be there with my druid, someone has to keep Mutoria the Gimp alive :p

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
bah i wish i was ml8 so i can come with my NS, however it is just about to do ml7 :D

but good luck lads/gals :D

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Raven IMO do ml8 lots peeps need it and will get you more people on ml9 raid;) :drink:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
We have a lot of people at ML6 or ML7 at the moment, hopefully most will be at ML7 after tonights BG raid, I was looking at the possability of running an ML8 next week some time, but with other things planned there would be no possible way for me to get the MLXP needed to allow zoning into the ML9 dungeon.

Give it another week, im sure there would be many many people looking for ML9 then (or lets hope these legs dont drop, so you have to run another hehe)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
gunmannnnn said:
will be there with ani.
also givf ml8 raid!!! :)

You remember you must have your ML8 ability to port into the dungeon ?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i am running this raid for a friend who needs ml9 and also for myself (my vanquisher leggings are low on dur) so i will not run an ml8 raid (no point seeing as i am ml10 and my friend is ml8) would be great if soeone could sort out an ml8 raid between now and my raid, the more people who attend the better! :) )

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Deffo gonna come with Hero , may bring Fop Bard also if i can get her the needed 200% mlexpo between now and then .

Everz

FH is my second home
Will come, hopefully some kind soul will lead an ml8 raid soon :(

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
guess ill bring the gimpwarden, been ml8 for a year or smth now qq

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
for ravens sake i shall distract spam !

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
if no rvr tomorrow i will bring ns to help, and maybe bring ani aswell. no promises tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom