ML9 on Friday 30/7/2004 starting 19.00 GMT

Noheals-WR

Fledgling Freddie
MODS: Could you make sticky please, thanks in advance.

ML9 on Friday 30/7/2004 starting 19.00 GMT

Useful Information

I intend to hold a BG for ML9 on Friday 30/7/2004 starting from 19.00 GMT, with the huddle meeting at Aerus. We will set out as soon as the groups are organised and in any case no later than 19.30…be there or be left!

People please try your best to organise or bring a balanced group, or turn on your LFG option…bots will be welcome (as long as there are enough players) as well as non-group classes. There will be no exclusions and people may end up in a less than FOTM group…accept it.

When groups are set and there are people still solo etc I will ask people to take peeps in, please do and we will be a stronger BG.

Have a read before you come so that you know what is required:

www.visionofsages.com

Raid Order
1 - Wings of Aerus
2 - Lachlen's Explorers
3 - Atlantis Warlords
4 - Kings of Aerus
5 - Scholars of Aerus
6 - Patrolling the City
7 - Uncontrolled Host
8 - Guardians of the Phoenix
9 - Centaur's Patrol
10 - Rise of the Phoenix
11 - Final Battles

I will hold the BG and during times where any co-ordination is required the BG will be set to listen only with each group leader being set at /bg leader so the groups opinions can be voiced (sensibly).

Treasure/Loots/Lottos and other areas or embitterment and grief!

The /bg treasurer option will be set to a trusted colleague with a loot level of 34. As I am in WR, the treasurer will also be a WR.

During lotto BG will be listen only.

Treasurers decision if final.

Any key drops for chests will be done as soon as we have all keys and will be “commando” style as listed below i.e. random 100 on my /yell. Keys and their pops do not count as an item for the main roll…key winners may roll again in main lotto.

Any ML Respec stones that drop will be done as above. They do not count as a win and the person may also roll on the main lotto.

Items to be lottoed will be as follows:

· Only items 99% and 100% quality will be lottoed at the end of the raid.
· All Scrolls
· All Legendary Weapon Components

Due to the improved option of drag/drop delves the lotto rules for this raid will be different:

1. All items will be drag/dropped into the BG window. If we get time to arrange them into groups we will (as 1,2,3 above)
2. 5 minutes will be given for people to take notes, decide what they want and organise their thoughts.
3. Each item will be dropped in the same order into the window.
4. The treasurer will say “random /1000 now”
5. All interested parties will roll in a 10 second window, keep sharp people.
6. The winner gets it and runs away to find out how much they can sell it for.
7. Repeat items 3-6 till end.

If we have millions of scrolls the following will be applied:

Round 1 = 1 Scroll choice per win
Round 2 = 3 Scroll choice per win
Round 3 = Everyone remaining scrolls random /1000 winner takes all

1 roll per actively playing human i.e. Fred and his bot only get one roll. No class/usage restrictions etc i.e. the highest roll gets the best stuff. Sell it, wear it, tease your guildies with it…its yours.

When you have an item you will not get another till round 2 i.e. when everyone has something (not very likely)

General Rules
On the first instance of someone pulling/clicking/fiddling with a mob and not listening that person will be kicked. This is a major problem on raids and an example will be made, just don’t do it!
Anyone that does not listen will be booted (gets people wiped)
Anyone that asks about loot before the end will be booted (personal bug-bear)
Anyone that asks if we can do things in a different order will be ignored (the sequence is defined above, or as BG leaders decide)
Anyone that whines about loot will be executed (I will find an obliging troll to do this, it will be horrible)
Anyone caught cheating will be removed from the lotto (cheats never prosper, well not on my raids)

Speed
We will move on normal speed throughout the raid, this will allow laggers, LD’ers and their groups to catch up. Also makes /stick easier for bots.

LD(New Rules due to hours of waiting for LD’s)
Anyone can LD…I appreciate this but with larger zergs the problem is compounded, these are the LD rules:
1/2nd Individuals LD’s – We will wait a maximum of 3 minutes and move to the next step position, we will wait before pulling.
3rd Individuals LD-We will wait a maximum of 3 minutes and move to the next step position, we will not wait before pulling.
More than 3 Individuals LD-We will no longer wait for that individual.

On each occasion it will be upto the LD’s Group to make the decision to move with the zerg or wait for the LD’er.

If you are prone to LD’s sort your options before you come on the raid (set to best frame rate) and if you are on dial up tell the BG you need to redial (T-10) then it can be planned in a safe area.

AFK’ers (New rules due to 50% of people being along for the ride!)
Throughout the raid we will have breaks of about 5 minutes to get cold beer, have a smoke etc when it is safe to do so.
If you do need to go AFK choose a good time and get your grp to agree they can survive without you!
If your group moans that you are AFK I will kick you on the first instance.
Anyone that is AFK and does not accept a rezz will be kicked on first instance.

The rules may seem a bit draconian but the stricter we are the quicker it will get done and the happier all will be, on my last raids everyone has been well behaved…no rules have yet been invoked!

So for all you peeps missing ML9, speak to your guilds, post on private forums, grab a guild grp, grab a few friends, purchase slaves, coerce GF’s and I’ll see you Friday.

Sign up below and we’ll see if we can get the numbers required (looking like 4-6FG’s + 3 x SB’S)
If anyone has any comments/questions feel free to ask but I reserve the right to ignore or if it’s a good idea or comment I’ll steal it and amend accordingly.

And please guys go easy on me.

Cheers

majik

Banned
I'll be there with Maji m/p healer assuming ml8 goes well...

Calo

Part of the furniture
u do know u can end up with 75+ drops, and maybe 10 + scrolls, if wanna lotto them all one at a time.. u dont know what ur starting then :p

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
u do know u can end up with 75+ drops, and maybe 10 + scrolls, if wanna lotto them all one at a time.. u dont know what ur starting then :p

With lotto tool, it's not that hard

SeeN

Fledgling Freddie
What is requirement for doing ML9?

I have all encounters from ML 1->8 but dont have MLXP for 3-8.

Can I still get ML9 encounters or do I need to get the MLxp first?

Tried finding info on VoS, but cant seem to find answer to this.

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
SeeN said:
What is requirement for doing ML9?

I have all encounters from ML 1->8 but dont have MLXP for 3-8.

Can I still get ML9 encounters or do I need to get the MLxp first?

Tried finding info on VoS, but cant seem to find answer to this.

Need to get the ML exp.

I will be there with hunter and shaman if we get ML8 finished tomorrow :)

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
I think ml9 is fun :p perhaps ill tag along just cos i like it there! :p

Noheals-WR

Fledgling Freddie
No SB's signed up yet from what I can see, guys come on...if peeps want an ML10 raid then we need the peeps for ML9...

Assassins rally to the cause pls.

As a side note I still intend to run this as planned regardless of Arnors Thursday raid.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Noheals-WR said:
No SB's signed up yet from what I can see, guys come on...if peeps want an ML10 raid then we need the peeps for ML9...

As a side note I still intend to run this as planned regardless of Arnors Thursday raid.
I think Salamurhaaja and Psychoid is comming from TDD.

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Since I ld'd when Phoenix was on 4% on Arnors raid I will attend this one...

Had 11-12 ld's when Phoenix was on 4% and noone of us got credit :(

Lifv

Fledgling Freddie
Noheals-WR said:

Give ml8 and i can join with my sb....

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
will be there if i can get some ml-xp after ml8 raid :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom