ML9 FFA raid. Monday 16th May

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
8pm UK time. Aerus. Any questions?

BG wil be open on my Shaman Hagussar.

Pls read VoS...but since you will all be familiar with raids so far as you have all attained the mighty ml8 beforehand, I dont need to worry. No pres No crap...just zerg the damn thing. I know ppl have asked for it not to be held so quickly but rest assured I will be doing one again in the near future to coincide with the other ppl doing the lower level raids. But...the main reason I'm doing it so quickly is that I dont want 100+ ppl coming again, the lag and lds was a prime concern. It held up last nights raid by over 2 hours or more. All mls up to ml9 can be done with 2-3 fgs...and I am hoping for a turnout of 4-5fgs at best.

Its also a great chance to come along to farm some nice items and the scroll drop rate is unbelievable.

See you then

Gustav

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
gustav i will be there with my zerker coolan, btw have i ever said i love u :)

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
nice one gus :>

/edit guess u forgot to ask it to be sticky again too ;)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
yay! \o/

i will be there with nataljah, lvl50 mend/pac healer

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be there with my hunter, Eiimhiir. Thanks a lot for organising, Gustav:)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
wehey nice going gustav :)

post is stuck now and ill be coming with my sm + ml10 sham :)

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Nicely done Gustav, looking forward to another well run raid. Bringing my healer Krago. :clap:

Krago, Markan, Menno etc

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Gustav said:
8pm UK time. Aerus. Any questions?

BG wil be open on my Shaman Hagussar.

Pls read VoS...but since you will all be familiar with raids so far as you have all attained the mighty ml8 beforehand, I dont need to worry. No pres No crap...just zerg the damn thing. I know ppl have asked for it not to be held so quickly but rest assured I will be doing one again in the near future to coincide with the other ppl doing the lower level raids. But...the main reason I'm doing it so quickly is that I dont want 100+ ppl coming again, the lag and lds was a prime concern. It held up last nights raid by over 2 hours or more. All mls up to ml9 can be done with 2-3 fgs...and I am hoping for a turnout of 4-5fgs at best.

Its also a great chance to come along to farm some nice items and the scroll drop rate is unbelievable.

See you then

Gustav

u refer to me,
Ok i understand why u organize it, But since i dont got an ml 8 char i cant join ml 9 to learn it. So could u do my raid ppl the favor after i done ml8 to ml9 again?
would mean a lot

tx and greets Vav

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
vavires said:
u refer to me,
Ok i understand why u organize it, But since i dont got an ml 8 char i cant join ml 9 to learn it. So could u do my raid ppl the favor after i done ml8 to ml9 again?
would mean a lot

tx and greets Vav

in a word...no. I just did ml8 and the next course is ml9. Plenty of ppl need ml9 and Bluesky or Ovron or I have suggested we will be willing to do another one next month.

I just learned u are claimin a piece from each raid you now lead. imo thats greedy and selfish. Yes you are the great Vavires, as you so often tell us here in these forums and in game, but the reason you are completing these raids is because of everyone who comes. They all deserve a chance at the loot. You have effectively booked up every possible chance at running any sub ml9 raids for the next month or so, so if the ppl who need these have no other choice.

You will be the great Vavires when you lead raids that u don't need or want to do, but because the realm needs it. When you actually get over rr2 in any char. When you stop dictating these silly rules at the start of a run. Then you will have my respect.

Its up to you whether or not you want to claim a piece from each raid. But say which it is before it drops....not giving yourself an openended best pick. Its like writing a blank cheque and waiting to see how much you can get away with. Come on mate....do it for midgard. Yes you are running raids everyone needs and can't be bothered to do it themselves, but they are also mls you need on your chars. So you win by getting it done and getting lots of salvage loot not by choosing an item after each raid is completed. When I run a raid, I don't bother to lotto for myself, I just am happy to take 1-2p worth of salvage junk and give it to my guild crafters.

Gustav

Mazzuca

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Gustav:)

would like 2 attend with healer (fop) on Monday 16th May 8pm.thks

Mazzcub. (Grey Wolves)

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
Gustav said:
You will be the great Vavires when you lead raids that u don't need or want to do, but because the realm needs it. When you actually get over rr2 in any char. When you stop dictating these silly rules at the start of a run. Then you will have my respect.

Exactly!

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
Ill be there with my sb Narve. i havent been able to get ml9 done since i bought ToA so i hope we succeed this time :) If there is another ml9 later ill try attend to that one also since we need many new ml9 characters.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Ml9

N1 Gustav. Last ML9 thrash I was on somebody creamed the Phoenix remains off the top. (I know this isnt ML steps.) Will come with Boudicca ML10 Stormlord and Thane

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom