ML9 bg raid?

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
someone make such, so my druid can get ml9 convoker, respec and solo :D

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
being evil to a person that has "die" in his avatar, and makes up funny little stories about other people pretending to be GMs, which they didn't? thats not evil, thats more like justice :)

Kallahanden

Fledgling Freddie
no im not evul :/

you should get rr5 before respecing nature.. it will be your second most powerful tool.. after UBER mittens (lynx)

Kallahanden

Fledgling Freddie
anywaaays, i want that step so count me in if decent guilds/ppls come

(NONE-ELITE!)

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Yvbani said:
being evil to a person that has "die" in his avatar, and makes up funny little stories about other people pretending to be GMs, which they didn't? thats not evil, thats more like justice :)

cant figure if your with me or sore... :D

Kallahanden

Fledgling Freddie
Yvbani said:

speaking of avatars.. i dont get yours

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
MadsKaizer said:
cant figure if your with me or sore... :D

I'm definately not with someone that made me look like a gay to my ex guild because he could. Answer enough?

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Yvbani said:
I'm definately not with someone that made me look like a gay to my ex guild because he could. Answer enough?

no, stop writing in riddles and just say it, because I reported you for abusing tents in ac? time after time after time after time...

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
you must be pulling off much shit like that since you don't remember :b
telling everyone on Horde vt server that I pretended to be Torvarg so they wouldn't kill me has to be one of the best though :eek:

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Yvbani said:
you must be pulling off much shit like that since you don't remember :b
telling everyone on Horde vt server that I pretended to be Torvarg so they wouldn't kill me has to be one of the best though :eek:

someone that played your shaman on a tent in ac said it, never said it was you in person.

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
oh and no, I dont usually go around remembering stuff like that, its years back for gods sake :D

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
MadsKaizer said:
oh and no, I dont usually go around remembering stuff like that, its years back for gods sake :D

when you're scarred, its for life :/

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Yvbani said:
when you're scarred, its for life :/

I only got one scar that is for life, on my arm, i was 6 and tried to ride my bicycle and eat an able at the same time :(

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Spis said:
Why cant i get guildhopper title as skold?!?! Im in Plutonien now.. I deserve it imo :mad:

if you have ever been in odins, its lie you are always naked, walking around in a black ghetto with a huge swastika tatooed.

everyone knows who you are, wont remember you for anything else and hates you :D

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
Ye ofc Spis was not in Fear more then.......longer time then you played Cam total?

hardly, I have played camlann since release, not active in start, but what.. like 2½ years in a row

just dont have all chars in sig ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom