ML9 BG Raid, Sunday 29-5, 17:00 GMT (18:00 CET, 19:00 EET)

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Finally my best ML Raid and the one i enjoy doing when i can!! ( Katris personal guard :eek: )

The last one raid which needs leading ( ml10 is just a stlong 30 min farm ) and hopefully will go well and fast.. Both me and Gear wanted to do it after 2 weeks instead of next sunday since i got many pms that people need to catch up in mlxp ) so thats why the raid will go live in Sunday 29 - 5 - 2005 .

Details / Info

ML requirement : ML8 ( to be/have the ml8 ability )

Meeting Place : Aerus

3x NS's : 3 Nightshades are needed so the last step can be done in a decent ammount of time so the first 3 NS's which will post here or inform ingame will be the ones responsible. Just a tip : Dont even bother to post/pm me if u dont know how to use distract :twak:

BG chat : BG will be holded by me under the name Lunoc xD

Lotto :

I. Phoenix Remains are preclaimed from me - read well this thing cause i dont want any whines. I wont roll for anything else.

II. /Random 1000 - Highest picks first etc etc ( ML9 drops thousands of drops so have hope, u will prolly get a good one ;)

III. Need 100% attention from all players in this raid cause some steps arew v nasty

IV. Ld's have 3 min to log back in - Continuesly ld peeps will have not more than 3 times their time to log back after that - cross your fingers for them. ALSO - its Group leaders responsibilty to mention if he has ld or no ( There will be a private cg with me and all group leaders for that) .

Thats all i have to say.

Make love - no war ! Have fun ! Get beers and kebabs !

C you there lads

/salute

Mck

Zvixx

Fledgling Freddie
give m7 first :< any ways ill be there with another char i guess

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
By the way : #1st in Eurovision 2005 conteste..

:worthy: Greece :worthy:

mouhahahahahah F34R!!!!

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
imo 3 ns:s + 1fg should stay and kill phoenix a couple of times for drops !!!

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
Def be there with Avrot, been to all Gear's Raid im not missing this one!

Also im up for staying behind to kill the old Bird a few times, if we finish in decent time (Ie. need to go by 11pm UK time)

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
if there already are 3 NS's im comming with a friends ranger since he needs ml9

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
:clap: ML's almost done now..btw are we doing ml10 after ?

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
If u find the portal shout in /as /gu etc etc get couple of peeps... no strategy - just a 30 min farm.. Easy as that.. so personally i wont organizei any ml10 raid after ml9 since its so easy for everyone to do one..

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Mckennitt said:
If u find the portal shout in /as /gu etc etc get couple of peeps... no strategy - just a 30 min farm.. Easy as that.. so personally i wont organizei any ml10 raid after ml9 since its so easy for everyone to do one..

But u need like 4-5 anis? i have never done it in hib..

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Many Thanxs all for coming but especially on :

Cyclodia/Fnysan/Renna/Mikiko/Vasilis/Ziz which helped in last step.

Much apreciated and well done.. C you soon again on the next run of mls ;)

/Salute

Regards, Mck :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom