ML9 BG Raid - Sunday 23rd October 15:30GMT/16:30CET

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
The Long awaited ML9 Raid!

Alot of people have been requesting this one, and until now I've been unsure on a date but I can confirm that it will be the Sunday after next!

Only Pre-Req is of course ML8, which includes having the actual ability (100% MLXP)

Raid Schedule

Sunday 23rd October
Raid will commence at 15:30GMT/16:30CET with the BG opening on Poppaea 30 mins prior.

Additional Notes

Loot as always, will be rolled for at the end on a FFA basis.

Background Reading can be found here

Ability you must have available to enter the dungeon, to avoid any confusion:

Banelord - Agony Transmission
Battlemaster - Bodyguard
Convoker - Brittle Guard
Perfecter - Soul Restoration
Sojourner - Forceful Zephyr
Stormlord - Sense Dulling Cloud
Spymaster - Siege Wrecker
Warlord - Defending Martyr

FAQ

Why is the raid taking place in 2 weeks and better yet why is it taking place AFTER ML10?
For two reasons, I won't lie to you..I got behind with my MLXP farming as such this gives not only me, but everyone else oodles of time to get their characters enough MLXP to attend the raid. Sadly this means you won't get ML10 in the same week, but you can always attend the ML10 farm the following week. Finally this Sunday Bluesky already has a Dragon Raid planned, and as ML9 only comes around once in a Blue Moon I think it's only fair that it gets a free day, so everybody who needs it can attend.

I need lots and lots of MLXP and my guild is only small can you help me farm MLXP Zed?!?
I need alot myself, so I may arrange various MLXP raid events over the coming week to help people farm it up! However I make no promises though, as I may have alot of work on that week irl.

Word on the street is that your SM requires ML7 and 8 group steps and MLXP all the way from ML4...what happens if you can't get all that before the raid?
Well I refer you to the previous question, however if the unthinkable does happen, do not fear as I will still run the raid but it will be on either my SB Zedenk or my warrior Zedelnis who are both already ML10 so can enter the dungeon no problem.

Final Word

Ok I think that about covers all the questions that I've received over the last few days regarding ML9 raids.

Sorry to those who I kept saying "Yes I'll do one next week" to and then next week came and there wasn't a raid, I rekindled my love for the SB recently and time got away from me. So again I apologise to those people, but hopefully the fact that the raid has now been scheduled will ease the pain :)

Woosh that was a long thread, anyway hope to see you all there and good luck with your MLXP farming!

Zedenk aka Poppaea

Oh and to add, feel free to pm me any ML Raid requests..I can't always make promises but if I get asked to do a certain raid enough times I will probably run one. :) I know some people have gotten fairly pissed off at me because I don't reply instantly to PMs in game, don't take this to heart as chances are I am probably AFK lol ;D, I do tend to be afk a fair bit in game idling away the hours hmm so yeh, just keep trying I do always check my buffer though incase people do try and get hold of me.

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Great seams I'll be able to join this date aswell.

Now I should get that SumSM to ML8 asap, darn mutch MLxp to farm thou.
But the again looks like you need that aswell

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
wow spooky Zed I was gonna post about my ml9 raid on the same day lol but you got in first hehe nice tho m8 and ofc "The Beard" will be there in one guise or another hehe :)

On a side note about ml xp I am going to be running the erinys/jacinas combos doing as many mobs as we can - so on tuesdays I will also be killing the Salamander/Scalars/Tartaros/Dawar/Karise/Danos (if they are up ofc) and tonight I have something extra planned (after jacinas but ill give details on the raid, not before) so theres no reason ppl shouldnt have enough mlxp to be ready for the ml9 raid :)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Bluesky said:
wow spooky Zed I was gonna post about my ml9 raid on the same day lol but you got in first hehe nice tho m8 and ofc "The Beard" will be there in one guise or another hehe :)

On a side note about ml xp I am going to be running the erinys/jacinas combos doing as many mobs as we can - so on tuesdays I will also be killing the Salamander/Scalars/Tartaros/Dawar/Karise/Danos (if they are up ofc) and tonight I have something extra planned (after jacinas but ill give details on the raid, not before) so theres no reason ppl shouldnt have enough mlxp to be ready for the ml9 raid :)

Niceone blue :)

Sad part is that this weekend is worst of them weekends since have to go to folks, so no camelot during whole weekend (if I don't take my laptop and play anyway rofl), hence missing TG, ml9 and more.

Ce'est la vie.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Thats right Blue!

I was going to recommend popping along to the arti raids for MLXP in my post, but I must have forgot so thanks for bringing it up.

The Sash one is especially good for MLXP.

Hilding

Fledgling Freddie
Finally! i will for sure be there, have been nagging on Zedenk for weeks! :fluffle:

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
I'll be blowing on my rolling dice for good luck towards those remains Blue :D

Been speaking to Bouddica recently about starting up my collection! :fluffle:

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Zedenz said:
I'll be blowing on my rolling dice for good luck towards those remains Blue :D

Been speaking to Bouddica recently about starting up my collection! :fluffle:

Look Zed, new stuffs to wear whilst playing daoc!! :p

as-cm.jpg

ozar

Loyal Freddie
i will be there with aug healer...maybe running 10 mins late due to ferrying the wife back from her mothers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom