ML8 raid FFA Monday 8th May

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Aerus town....8BST so thats 8pm in the UK.

BG will be on Gustavson my skald.

Do the pre-reqs. If you don't know what they are then visit

http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/Master_Level_Eight.html

Just read this. I don't give instructions on FH as I expect everyone on my raid to have familiarised themselves with the general informational on the webpage.

See you then.

/Gustav.

as in all my previous raids...pls have read the info beforehand so we can move quickly.

johny

Banned
I have a healer that wants to do ml 8 presteps when is somone doing them??

Brite

Banned
need pres on my sham sham, gib pre steps u gustav type person

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
I will be there with Eiimhiir, my hunter... and tnx for organising:)

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
And on the 8th sunday May therei s ml3 so haft to be on another date plz.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Gustav m8,

Like i have with ovorn, we dont mess in otherones raids...
Meaning i dont plan 1 on ovrons raids and he not on mine, We work together so every1 can come to all raids.
Now first of all, Sunday is ml3 Raid, Next of all, Monday is ml2 raid, Both wer eposted before ure raid m8. Both ml's highly needed by a lot of people.
I myself need ml8. BUT, as it stands now, we will have poor raids, i highly suggest u moving ure raid from what day u have chosen, being sunday or monday, to theusday or friday in the next week.
Tx for ure understanding, i think a lot of ppl will appreciate this

Greets Vavires

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Sory meant to type Monday 9th May. Soz for confusion Vavires matey, Im travelling at the moment so my internet access is limited to airports and crap. i thought i checked that date before i posted. The thing is I would change this raid if I could but the next times I am available there are all of your scheduled raids. As far as I can see you have pretty mch booked a long time in advance for every date. Since your ml2 raid is already been scheduled and rescheduled could you retry for another date?

The difference is that I suspect many more ppl need ml8 and this is your 2nd or 3rd ml2 run in so many months. Ml2 can be done by 2fgs tbh while ml8 is a master zerg affair. We need to get ml8 and ml9 done soon. Then go back to redoing ml1 - ml7.

Hope you can help me out mate. many thnx

gustav

ps I will be doing ml9 and ml10 runs as soon as possible. And i promise that they will not coincide with your raids posted mate. again im soz but cant really access internet very much until this weekend. i will however be leading the pre steps the few days beforehand.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Gustav said:
Sory meant to type Monday 9th May. Soz for confusion Vavires matey, Im travelling at the moment so my internet access is limited to airports and crap. i thought i checked that date before i posted. The thing is I would change this raid if I could but the next times I am available there are all of your scheduled raids. As far as I can see you have pretty mch booked a long time in advance for every date. Since your ml2 raid is already been scheduled and rescheduled could you retry for another date?

The difference is that I suspect many more ppl need ml8 and this is your 2nd or 3rd ml2 run in so many months. Ml2 can be done by 2fgs tbh while ml8 is a master zerg affair. We need to get ml8 and ml9 done soon. Then go back to redoing ml1 - ml7.

Hope you can help me out mate. many thnx

gustav

ps I will be doing ml9 and ml10 runs as soon as possible. And i promise that they will not coincide with your raids posted mate. again im soz but cant really access internet very much until this weekend. i will however be leading the pre steps the few days beforehand.

ok ill will change it, but could u do keep a hold on that ml9?
if not mistaken ppl neeed to be ml8 to join, meaning having 100% ml exp, thats not always as easy..
+ i wanne try to bring my valkyrie to it
ill change it to theusday, it will collide with jashinas sash, but there is no other way.

greets vavires

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Warrior joining. ML8's & 9's long overdue tbh, well done Gustav. :clap:

Krago, 50 Healer, RR3L0, ML8 Perfecter
Markan, 50 Warrior, RR2L8, ML7 Battlemaster, LGM Weaponcrafter
Sleekit, 50 Shadowblade, RR3L8, ML10 Spymaster
Menno, 50 Shaman, RR3L1, ML10 Perfecter
Serafa, 50 Shaman, RR1L6, ML4 Perfecter
Amavan, 50 Skald, LGM Alchemist
Farder, 50 Healer (Aug)
Sneka, LGM Tailor
Sermun, LGM Spellcrafter

co-GM of Venom

House 1713, Jervaulx, Erikstaad
Midgard/Prydwen

"We're not retreating; we're just advancing in a different direction"

Mazzuca

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Gustav:)

will b there then Monday 9th May 8pm gmt with healer lvl50 fop pac 37.

Mazzcub (Grey Wolves)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Trying to be there with my marmattaja and nahkapaska.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Hi i would love join to aswell but need pre regs on both healer and warrior .. ... will anybody be running a pre raid that i can join in on ?

Z

Zakalwe

Glad to see another ML8 raid missed last one. Cadelin signing up

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
althought im not going on the ml8 raid or ml2, thought someone should atleast say thanks vavires for moving your raid date, so that people could attend the ml8 raid, :)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Zakalwe said:
Glad to see another ML8 raid missed last one. Cadelin signing up

oi! b*&^% you are meant to be looking after your new son!

But thanks for taking my char on the raid :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom