ML8 Pres Tips & Tricks Wanted

Deathbloke

Banned
Hi, I've been trying to get ML8 pres done for ages but have failed each time. Any suggestions to group setup and general technique. Vos is rather lacking.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Mending Statues: set up (get some damage output - mercs/ice wiz etc), pull, kill, win

Statues/Chest: set up at one end, pull carefully 2 by 2, tanks in the group will help. Once you have cleared up to chest, send a minstrel in, pick up chest, SOS and run away, win

Chief: someone out of group aggros mob, runs away (minstrel is good), run past rest of group, pull him off, kill (easy), win

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
If you want to do without the minstrel required for Eggy's method I usually use a tank heavy group (pally + 2 others), theurg couple of clerics with 2 spots for randoms that need credit. Never had any trouble with them but have seen caster heavy groups struggle because they just can't land DDs on the last few statues. You can also have people out of group help killing the statues for that step it won't hurt credit.

Our non run away method for the Chief is to have Pally engage chief while restof group kill all the adds.

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
I allways get 1 pally and 1 more shield tank atlast and 2 cleric's, 1 ice wiz and and 3 random spot :)

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
set up :

1 Erulin the Bloody (pally) / Winn the Bloody (tic)
1 Winebarga Twinkletoes (ml10 cleric)
1 ML9 sorc

Erulin the BLoody

ps : to bad I still need em on my inf who's on my pally's account :)

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Deathbloke said:
Hi, I've been trying to get ML8 pres done for ages but have failed each time. Any suggestions to group setup and general technique. Vos is rather lacking.

Chiefs:

ml 9 sorc, pet, buffbot and person needing credit.

can easely be done with 3 ppl...been farming this thing for some drops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom