ML8 Pre req raid Friday 12.11 21.00 CET

Etta

Fledgling Freddie
Due to Ingafgrinn's ML8 raid this sunday, 14.11 15.00 CET, i'll arrange a little pre req raid. I have not done this b4, so VoS will be my guide.
Steps will be
8.4 : Killing a few centauers and a boss.
8.7 : Killing Self Maintaining Statues, which should be easy when diseased, so we might need a Cave shammy, but not a defenetly.
8.9 : Killing a lot of statues and getting to a chest.

I will need 1 full grp, so sign up plz, I will bring Mie(Pac Healer) and Etta(Supp SM). The first 6 that sign up will be picked, rest will be on a backup list. If many ppl wanna join in on this i can do it twice, so 2 raids will be held and those not picked for first raid can attend second :)

Yours Truely Etta

Celinka

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to sign up with my bd Fiddolix.. Can also bring my warrior or my supp sm if needed....

Trazz

Fledgling Freddie
Inc with Exolot the Savage. Can bring BB with HF/FoP if needed.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Id like to come with my sb and fop shammy if room plz

Bandir

Fledgling Freddie
would like to join with my sav(Bandir) preferably or my shammy(Bandobras) (or both).

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Would like to join too with either Shadowblade (preferably), Warrior or Healer (pac/mend), dependant on the needs of the group. Can also bring an Aug Shaman too (with FoP) if required.

Menno, 50 Shaman, ML7
Sneka, LGM Tailor
Sermun, LGM Spellcrafter
Amavan, LGM Alchemist

Senior Officer of Venom

House 1713, Jervaulx, Erikstaad

Bremen

Fledgling Freddie
Guess i am a tad late for the first run but if you do a second one i would like to join with my sum sm Bremonia :)

MG5

Fledgling Freddie
If there's room or another group is being made, would like to join with Kasumi - Hunter. :)

Etzel

Fledgling Freddie
Like to add my mend/aug healer if a 2nd groups starts (or will wait in reserve again)

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Just posted a ml8 prereq raid for saturday, but if not enough people would join there, I'd also like to join on yours etta :)

Etta

Fledgling Freddie
It seems loads of ppl want to join in on this pre req raid :)
I have been taking a closer look at the 3 steps at VoS website and it seems that ;

ML 8.4 can be done with 2 groups, there are 2 centauer chiefs that both will drop the required item (Agne's left arm) needed for a later step and give credit. So at least 2 groups will get credit on the first run there, 10k 55k GG btw.

ML 8.7 can be farmed with multiple groups, the Selfmaintaining Statue's all seem to be able to drop the required item (Agne's torso) needed for a later step and give credit when done so. There is a large camp of them just outside Aerus Heaven at 35k 10k GG.

ML 8.9 seems only to give credit to 1 group at a time, there are a whole camp of statues that needs to be wiped before right clicking a chest that will give the item (Agne's right arm) needed for a later step and give the group credit. I guess all groups are allowed to kill statues but only the group that click the chest will get credit.

I don't know what the respawn times are on 8.4 and 8.9, but in stead of just wasting time fooling around waiting for them to repop i suggest we help Ingafgrinn collect the items needed for the ML 8.5 sub quest (Bartering with Kratos), if he has not allready done so by the time we do this ;) As you can see below i have selected enough ppl to make 3 full groups and do the ML 8.5 sub quest with these numbers should make that task done pretty quick and painless plus Ingafgrinn will be able to concentrate more on the main raid itself on Sunday ;) (He might join us himself on this pre req raid, so we will know more Friday evening).

Grp 1
Etta, Supp SM
Mie, Pac Healer
Fiddolix, BD
Maug, SB
Stanger, Thane
Exolot, Savage
Flamedancer, Shammy (Exolot's BB, right ?)
Metalwolf, Aug Healer

Grp 2
Azzrayana, Bluesky's SB, if I remember correct
Azzalara, Bluesky's Shammy(BB), if I remember correct
Schmakarkook, Pac Healer
Kakmonster, Savage
Flumpy, Aug Healer
Sleekit, SB
Menno, Shammy (Sleekit's BB, right ?)
Bremonia, Summ SM

Grp 3
Kragor, Pac Healer
Bandir, Savage
Bandobras, Shammy (Bandir's BB)
Nadam, Hunter
Kasumi, Hunter
Wombetz, Mend/Aug Healer
Lubricador, Savage
Ingafgrinn, Aug Healer

I suggest we make it run in the following order :
1. Do ML 8.9 for grp 1
2. Do ML 8.4 for grp 1 and 2
3A. Do ML 8.9 for grp 2 (If popped)
3B. Do ML 8.7 for grp 1, 2 and 3
4A. Do ML 8.9 for grp 2 (if popped)
4B. Do ML 8.4 for grp 3 (if popped)
If we are not on schedule at this point I suggest we go do the ML 8.5 sub quest at this point and else take it from there.

If more ppl wana sign up still, plz do so, you will be considered to be on a back up list in case some of the ppl allready signed up don't show.
Else i wil c ya all in Aerus Heaven Friday evening at 21.00 CET.

Yours Truely Etta

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
weeeeee Etta n1 i can confirm ill deffo be there :)

Azzrayana is my sb and Azzarra is my fop shammy btw :)

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
I can confirm I will definitely be there on my SB Sleekit with my buffbot Menno too. Seems like a good plan to me Etta. :clap:

Menno, 50 Shaman, ML7
Sneka, LGM Tailor
Sermun, LGM Spellcrafter
Amavan, LGM Alchemist

Senior Officer of Venom

House 1713, Jervaulx, Erikstaad

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
I hope I make it home by 21:00cet, if so I'd like to join with Hunter, also bringing BBshamie with fop.

ML 8.4 has a rather fast pop, so np with that step, it's only the 8.9 that might make us have to wait abit. I'm not sure about spawn time on ML8.9, perhaps with some luck we do it in order

8.9(g1)
8.4(g1,g2)
8.9(g2)
8.7(1g,g2,g3,g4)
8.4(g3,g4)
8.9(g3)
8.9(g4).
Req to camp for pop if we have g4

Would be even better if g1 group that forms head out directly with a few BBs and do 8.9 while g2,g3(g4) forms. But this is only a sugestion pre.prereq raid.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Gulag...... It's Hail.... not hell....

ohw, I'll be there I think... dunno though if I'll be on my own pc or on my parents pc :) currently I'm visiting them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom